Hinge covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinge covers?

This is probably a complete waste of finger excersise but has anyone anywhere got a pair of wheel carrier plastic hinge covers, name ya price!!
    you can have my house, my missis, my old sam brown, (just kidding about the last one)
    failing that i'll have to get a bit of 3" black square rainwater downpipe and make em
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

ive got a wheel carier ian,but i dont have any plastic covers on them?

the whole thing has a plastic coating though
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      ive got a wheel carier ian,but i dont have any plastic covers on them?

the whole thing has a plastic coating though
      Speaking of a wasted finger excercise!

Comment

evening vince,a wasted finger exercise not though,ian might spend ages looking for something that dosn't exist
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

evening vince,a wasted finger exercise not though,ian might spend ages looking for something that dosn't exist
          Theres normally a plastic cap over the part that bolts onto the wheel carrier.

Thats whats missing

Ian, i would say ask clay but i think sledge has scored a deal with him on that.

SO - try Supersurf , the bloke is a total legend!! Very VERY quick, outstanding prices!

Top bloke!

Comment

Ah, I see what you're saying now.

Sorry, had a couple of glasses of red wine this evening. *hic*

Comment

Cheer's, i know something goes on em as there's nuts there for em to screw onto/into i'll give supersurf a try Rod, problem is the covers useually go with the carrier, they can bump up the price then, not relaay important but they just finish it off,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X