exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

does anyone know where i can get an exhaust part for my 3ltr diesel surf kzn130 in essex and have it fitted ..Gary

www.toyotahilux.com or www.milneroffroad.com both with next day delivery normally
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

There's a stainless one here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Surf-St...QQcmdZViewItem
      Lifes a beach, so lets surf!

Comment

I got a custom made stainless 1 made at Pipecraft in Basildon for£220. Top job.

Comment

If you're near Stansted airport try this bloke. He's always been really helpful and I'm pretty sure he'd fit an exhaust that you supply.

Rob.

Takeley Performance Tyres & Exhausts
          Unit 1, Warish Hall Farm, Warish Hall Rd, Takeley, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire CM22 6NZ
          Tel: 01279 871371

Comment

i am in pitsea in basildon ...where the back box joins over the back axel its broken just the other side of the flange on the next pice of pipe . gary

Comment

Originally posted by gaz12 View Post
              i am in pitsea in basildon ...where the back box joins over the back axel its broken just the other side of the flange on the next pice of pipe . gary
              Hi

I'm in stanford le hope and pipe craft sorted the same problem for me. I lost the little back box and had the pipe vent out the side, it's worth giving them a call

Tony
              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

hi tonytom would it be poss for you to phone me and i will call you straight back my number is 07886231243 . Gary

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet View Post
                  I got a custom made stainless 1 made at Pipecraft in Basildon for£220. Top job.
                  hornet can you phone me and i will ring you straight back 07886231243 . Gary

Comment

I'm on:07747630573

Comment

Working...
                    X