Clear All

That looks fun!!!!!!
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Anyone got the link to stumpy's or blackpool's vid's
      I think stumpys vid was on other thread in greenlaning.
      he was having to split it up for youtube.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        I think Smiffy has a pic of my truck at 45 degrees!

Nice pics Carl, se you in April.
        Dunt even think i caught it when it was right up................

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Nice pic Fraser and yep a few secs earlier it was over a lot more, it looked scary from behind when your sitting waiting to drop in next.
          Can't wait to see the rest mate

Alans seats matched the colour of that water
          Last edited by yoshie; 3 February 2008, 14:24.
          Brian

Comment

Aye, it was over a bit more than that, ###### good fun though!
            Alan

Comment

BTW, the bash in the front was already there, I killed a PUG 306 a while back.
              Alan

Comment

Looks great, think, scratch that, know I would be out of my depth but will have to give it a go
                Toot! Toot!

Comment

My surfs on decent 31 AT's and 2inch+ springs on rear and I never got recovered once, i even managed to drive out of that 45 degree tilt in reverse.

I was so surprised just how able my truck was going round there, you should def give it a go.
                  Alan

Comment

Some pics..........................

Click on pic for slideshow...............i think!!!

Alan,i'll see if my mates got a better pic of you up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                      Some pics..........................

Click on pic for slideshow...............i think!!!

Alan,i'll see if my mates got a better pic of you up in the air.
                      Some nice pics mate the ones of us coming along the ditch/burn look good
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        My surfs on decent 31 AT's and 2inch+ springs on rear and I never got recovered once, i even managed to drive out of that 45 degree tilt in reverse.

I was so surprised just how able my truck was going round there, you should def give it a go.
                        I'll second that. My surf is stock, I borrowed a pair (2 of) mud terraines which I put on the back and my street tyres on the front. Got stuck once in some heavy mud and the second time was due to my own ignorance ,trying to go over a boulder with the middle of my truck which was too large. Apart from that I had nooooo problems. I was amased what a stock Surf is capable of.
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Anyone got more pics?????

Just making up video and think i can add stills as well :thumpsup:

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                            April and the stein tour is my next venture to the clog. Nice to meet all of you, and glad it wasnt just me that got stuck

Hope someone has pics of the very nearly tipped up surf that had its front wheel away up in the air for a time there.

The ruts where far to deep in some parts eh? You nedd 35's just to reach the bottom without draggin yer axle.
                            Carl I Thought the Surfestein Tour was in July 5th n 6th !!
                            or have I got it wrong ?.....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think he means April for the difflock event and then again in July for the Stien tour
                              Alan

Comment

Anyhoo, who's all coming up soon? we need a bigger outing to the Clog.
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X