just received this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just received this

hi, i have just took delivery of this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=370017322586
    should be great fun off road and its road registered so i dont have to mess about with a trailer to get it to where i want it.
    i was going to buy some new wheels and tyres for the surf but deceided to buy a second hand set and have this too.
    Last edited by white akita; 1 February 2008, 19:58.

that is very cool, do you need a bike license for that to ride on the road?
    Toot! Toot!

Comment

nope full car license will do and the insurance is very cheap too.

Comment

i like a smaller one to fit in the back of the surf for when i get stuck i can go get some help with one of those
        thats a nice one you got there matey
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

it would have to be small to fit in a surf, i had a honda atc70 trike in the boot a couple of days ago and it JUST fit in with the back seats down and the handle bars were loosened and lowered and the atc70 are tiny.

Comment

The lads RAM 100cc fits in with the front wheels off Its big enough to have a play on
            Brian

Comment

if you take parts off then any quad would fit in, just depends on how many parts you are willing to take off
              the ram100 are good little quads i used to ride my friends occasionally, i wouldnt like to think i was lifting it in and out of the boot though especially when my 4" lift is done and 33" tyres are fitted. ( 1 week hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by white akita View Post
                if you take parts off then any quad would fit in, just depends on how many parts you are willing to take off
                the ram100 are good little quads i used to ride my friends occasionally, i wouldnt like to think i was lifting it in and out of the boot though especially when my 4" lift is done and 33" tyres are fitted. ( 1 week hopefully)

piont taken
                i cant walk more than 20 ft most of the time anyway
                so lifting it in is a no no
                and iam not willing to take anything off
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

i'd go steady on a ram... they're not exactly heavy duty...

you'll master quad riding in no time though... great fun!... and remember it's hard to steer in a wheelie!!

wish i'd kept mine now!!
                  Attached Files
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

looks like a nice ltz400, just been out on mine today, great fun but feckin freezing !

Comment

Originally posted by white akita View Post
                      looks like a nice ltz400, just been out on mine today, great fun but feckin freezing !

the day i rode it to work at 3am and froze my eyeballs made my mind up to sell it!!

great fun though!!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

ive just ordered some goggles , but should be warmer in a month or so, will be great on a hot summers day.
                        i was going to buy a 2 seater road buggy but the only ones in my 2k budget were 260cc and them engines are garbage plus slow.

Comment

Working...
                        X