X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Road Truckers

As title says on channel 5 now !!!!
    Mad n brave .......

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

is it the one that was on a few weeks back?ps did u custom my ride last nite?lol,3door new range rover lol

Comment

I've seen that, its awesome isn't it

I don't think I'd have the cajonas to be the first truck over to see if the ice is thick enough !

cheers

Chris
      Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

I bet they get paid well though.

Comment

I'm recording it.
          Yoshie was telling me about it a while back.

looking forward to watching.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            I bet they get paid well though.
            Its a repeat of an episode on the discovery discovery i think it worked out at $40,000 per month i think.... $110,000 odd for 3 months work dependant on number of runs etc...

Really harsh conditions..it the frostbite risk that makes ya think...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

those guys must be tough, imagine going out for a pee in the middle of the night
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                those guys must be tough, imagine going out for a pee in the middle of the night
                If memory serves one guy was only out a few minutes trying to get his air brakes working and frostbite started to set in

Back in the day Baby

Comment

and engine permanantly on,u see when he runs out of fuel,takes days to de ice block

Comment

They are nuts but the last episode will show you the guys who build the road they are nuts recent deaths have all been the road builders
                    The snow insulates the ice and it's dodgey clearing and flooding to make the road
                    Brian

Comment

did you see the one the other week with the trucker who lost all 4 batteries and battery trays.he never realised he lost them till he got back to base and then couldn't do anymore trips cause it would take to long to get new batteries etc
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I 4 fall off and he's like "eh I never noticed sorry"
                        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          I 4 fall off and he's like "eh I never noticed sorry"
                          thats what me and the mrs couldn't understand,surely if he lost all 4 batteries then he would of had a warning light or something on the dash light up.he said if he stopped then he would of been stuck cause he wouldn't be able to start the truck again.His govener wasn't best pleased either
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I rekon a lot of it is made up to make the show a bit more interesting, coz it ain't exactly gripping is it?

I've got a feeling this is a new series.
                            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

i just watched the first episode last night, theyre mental, how fun that would be though!
                              but, as it keeps saying its like -40, then why was some bloke outside the truck with a t-shirt on strapping up his load?

where is the person on here that is emigrating to canada and being a truck driver? is it M3aD52 or something

looks like there is a 2nd season as well:
                              http://imdb.com/title/tt1068912/episodes#season-1

this one looks more like a documentary than a mocumentary / soap
                              http://imdb.com/title/tt0354642/
                              Last edited by dieselboy; 27 February 2008, 16:30.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X