Squeaky's Last Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky's Last Day

Finally getting rid of my old pug 405, after 7 months faithful service it's time to put it to rest. With only 130 miles to go to reach 130,000. As a replacement I'm picking up an R reg Ford Mondeo this evening. I shall be in mourning at this tragic loss.
    Hold my beer and watch this

You may not realise this… but we are not interested in your horrible French car…. or boring Ford Mondeos for that matter
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
      You may not realise this… but we are not interested in your horrible French car…. or boring Ford Mondeos for that matter
      AND WHATS WRONG WITH MONDEOS..................
      Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
        Finally getting rid of my old pug 405, after 7 months faithful service it's time to put it to rest. With only 130 miles to go to reach 130,000. As a replacement I'm picking up an R reg Ford Mondeo this evening. I shall be in mourning at this tragic loss.
        Sorry to hear of your loss, at least your going up in the world.....
        Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
          AND WHATS WRONG WITH MONDEOS..................
          Nothing at all if you are happy driving a boring, non-descript Euro-box saloon and don’t mind people assuming that you are a sales rep who drives because they have to.... not because they enjoy it
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Nothing at all if you are happy driving a boring, non-descript Euro-box saloon and don’t mind people assuming that you are a sales rep who drives because they have to.... not because they enjoy it
            Believe me i wish i could have a surf but it will have to wait till i can afford one again as i drowned my last one and kept breaking it..
            Working at last.......

Comment

I don't care what car it is, to me it's a cheap daily run-around. I'm still a proud burgundy 2.4 surf owner first.
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I don't care what car it is, to me it's a cheap daily run-around. I'm still a proud burgundy 2.4 surf owner first.
                I was..........
                Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                  I was..........
                  I soon will be..... the missus is after my 3.0ltr, I get the 2.4.

On the subject of Mondeo's, they are ok, I had one (pre-surf) when I was going up to Edinburgh every weekend.

I might have to get another one if Gordon keeps taxing me to death

Peugeot's are another thing though, I've demolished 2 of them in the last 3 months (with the yoof club) Funnily enough they both had a squeek as well
                  Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Buddy, this is Captain 'Jason' Chaos' Hes a long time member here, he could post up saying "i made a cup of tea and it went cold before i drank it" an it would still warrent our attention!!!!
                    Jason, you lucky barsteward having a half decent mpg figure!! But good for you mate!

poor squeaky, How is it going to end for it?

Comment

Nice reply Rod

Comment

I killed a Peugeot 306 in december, hit the b pillar and wrote it off.

I now need a wing and headlight!
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by mick p View Post
                          Nice reply Rod
                          cheers mate

Comment

Hi Jason

What will happen to squeaky now??

Can we use it for a game, maybe tug-o-war

Can anyone else think of a suitable end??
                            My other cars a QUAD
                            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

hope it looks like my old one,god i miss a nice v6

Comment

Working...
                              X