X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Whats brasso?
    You're joking?

Brass polish wadding. You can buy it in liquid form, but the wadding is far better for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Spray it metallic blue, squash the roof a bit, turn it upside down and tell everyone it's a replica of Andyenuff's truck!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        You're joking?

Brass polish wadding. You can buy it in liquid form, but the wadding is far better for the job.
        No not joking mate!

Where abouts is it available from?

Comment

No not joking mate!

Where abouts is it available from?
          Almost everywhere, from Tesco to the wee shop round the corner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasso
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Whats brasso?

that should be your sig!
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              Almost everywhere, from Tesco to the wee shop round the corner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasso
              ahh nice one
              Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              that should be your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                that should be your sig!
                He's done it... Perfect!!!
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Patience is the essential bit leave it plenty of time to cure go back next week 1200 wet and dry under the tap with some fairy liquid. will do the trick.

You can get Revell glue now for the clear glass bits which won't cloud dries in 2 mins any good model shop shouls help.

My house stinks of paint tonight I sprayed daughters new wing in the shed and put cardboard in the spare room to let the wing dry off so I can top coat tommorrow. God will it ever stop raining.

Mrs H not happy with the smell of paint. oops.

Good luck lets have piccies please.

Cheers JB
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

i'd just brush aome thinner on before it dried and wipe off the excess
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

A blow torch and a scraper would work too!

Comment

Angle grinder's better, no this is getting silly, just send it to me! i'll sort it out
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                          i'd just brush aome thinner on before it dried and wipe off the excess
                          I dont think we have any thinners around the house, plus i was too distraught to do anything other then shout "boll*cks"
                          Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                          Angle grinder's better, no this is getting silly, just send it to me! i'll sort it out
                          Seriously mate? I dont wanna take advantage of you, especially considering the payment never showed up! ...

Or is that it? get your own back by filming the surf body melt an then post it?!

Comment

I dont think we have any thinners around the house, plus i was too distraught to do anything other then shout "boll*cks"

Seriously mate? I dont wanna take advantage of you, especially considering the payment never showed up! ...

Or is that it? get your own back by filming the surf body melt an then post it?!

Hehehe, you know "that" film where the bunnys boiling on the stove????
                            well in your case it'll be the surf body in a tin of thinners

no easy way round it Rod, just give it several days to completly harden and then finest wet n dry,
                            one of these days i'll manage to get a surf model, gonna do it in a mud landscape with crystal clear resin water, need to fing a way of spraying on realistic looking mud (lumpy)
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                              You're joking?

Didnt know it also came with wadding, Thought that was Duraglit

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                                Hehehe, you know "that" film where the bunnys boiling on the stove????
                                well in your case it'll be the surf body in a tin of thinners

no easy way round it Rod, just give it several days to completly harden and then finest wet n dry,
                                one of these days i'll manage to get a surf model, gonna do it in a mud landscape with crystal clear resin water, need to fing a way of spraying on realistic looking mud (lumpy)
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Its a pretty cool model! Ive had 4 surf models including one i swapped with Apache an a hilift hilux double cab an a hilift hilux single cab!

Im always lucky with finding them

Comment

Working...
                                X