the plains strike again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plains strike again

as some of you know i have been suffering overheating probs so today i investigated took the bottom pan off to find it completely blocked so next out came the rad to find it clogged with mud after one hour off cleaning the fins i can now see through it so i put it back together again burpped the system and then the road test with fingers crossed so off i set nice heat coming out of the heater so off to find a steep hill for it got to the bottom of hill and set off keeping a eye on the temp gauge went up the hill with no temp rise in fact it went down a little so i think i have fixed it touch wood so i will be able to play again thanks everybody for the advice
    cheer shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Thats it blame me
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
      Thats it blame me
      but he cant blame you.its not broke now.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Thats it blame me
        no i am not blameing you it the plains mud it get every where least i am able to get it back on the road without throwing to much money at it so it nice and clean for the next time!!!!!!
        cheers shaun
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

As boyo once said ......The plains mud is like quick setting concrete that is activated when it comes in contact with a 4x4
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Does this mean ur coming down next sunday for a spot of laning then????

Comment

As boyo once said ......The plains mud is like quick setting concrete that is activated when it comes in contact with a 4x4
              Only now after my finished lift can i finally get me hands in to pull out salisbury plain grass and weeds!!

Its amazing how many spots there are on a surf for gathering muck!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                Only now after my finished lift can i finally get me hands in to pull out salisbury plain grass and weeds!!

Its amazing how many spots there are on a surf for gathering muck!
                captain chaos used his drivers seat for collecting self generated muck on his last visit(bet he rolls it soon though)
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  captain chaos used his drivers seat for collecting self generated muck on his last visit(bet he rolls it soon though)
                  ohh i feel queezy now!

I had a heroic moment when i was at salisbury - my truck was almost about to roll over but thanks to my offroad expertise ...

... I hammered on the brakes an beeped my horn till 4runner Pete came to my aid!

Jotto an danno just laughed

it was probably nothing - but i could smell the adrenaline!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Jotto an danno just laughed

Not us wouldn't dare
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
                      Not us wouldn't dare
                      Porkie pies!!

Did it look as bad as it felt? the bloke from winchester with the pickup said it looked bad from the very back but i think i left my balls at home that day

Comment

Working...
                      X