Mileage stated in Adds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mileage stated in Adds

Why Why Why.... do people state the add mileage as, example :- 100K miles, or mileage as shown.

I know what they mean but it irks me no end. I think all imports should be addvertised in Kilometers only!!! I can do the convertion into miles, for myself, thank you very much.

Rant over.

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
    Why Why Why.... do people state the add mileage as, example :- 100K miles, or mileage as shown.

I know what they mean but it irks me no end. I think all imports should be addvertised in Kilometers only!!! I can do the convertion into miles, for myself, thank you very much.

Rant over.
    Put the coffee down and step away from the kettle............that's it, nice and easy now........
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      Put the coffee down and step away from the kettle............that's it, nice and easy now........

Coffee in the PC keyboard, not a good combination!!!

Comment

Coffee in the PC keyboard, not a good combination!!!
        Sorry - should have specified that you need to put the coffee onto the table, not your keyboard.....oops!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I put miles in my ads for the imports I sell because not everyone in this country is comfortable with kms, they relate to miles easier?
          Scotland Area Rep for SkylineOwners.com.

Comment

Not all Surfs read in KMs. My 2.4 has a converter so that the odometer/speedo now counts up in Miles. The first 80K is KMs, then Miles after that. How should I specify what the reading is for that?
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by MrScottish View Post
              I put miles in my ads for the imports I sell because not everyone in this country is comfortable with kms, they relate to miles easier?
              Same here mate!

When i sold my 1st surf i put down miles.

We cant always assume that the people buying our trucks buy them for the same love we have!

most just buy them for a purpose, so its easier to cater for everyone!

Comment

Rant over.
                I read it as 100k as in 100,000 whether it in M or K ?
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                X