No announcement yet.

TEASER - Lift is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont count him out though, he did laugh and make a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      oi im upset now not all of us are bad down here lol
      Thats true will!! I am being unfair - Stormforce is a nice guy [/QUOTE]
      bar steward what bout me????

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        Thats true will!! I am being unfair - Stormforce is a nice guy
        bar steward what bout me????[/QUOTE]

Im just messin will!

rich is a total arse!! came round mine an stole me bumper!! an ask Sledge! he didnt have a nice word to say about southampton!!

Bloomin cornish!

Comment

oi im upset now not all of us are bad down here lol
          Thats true will!! I am being unfair - Stormforce is a nice guy [/quote]

Cheers Rod..not all us yokels are bad
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Thats true will!! I am being unfair - Stormforce is a nice guy

Cheers Rod..not all us yokels are bad [/QUOTE]
            you tell him rich m8

Comment

bar steward what bout me????
              Im just messin will!

rich is a total arse!! came round mine an stole me bumper!! an ask Sledge! he didnt have a nice word to say about southampton!!

Bloomin cornish! [/QUOTE]

cause brighton's better!

Comment

nah cornwall the best just like black trucks m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                  Cheers Rod..not all us yokels are bad
                  you tell him rich m8 [/quote]

i'm on about myself you fight your own battle...
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

wozaat, spoz i got agree wi u met

Comment

look what you done now rod you got us lot at each others throats

Comment

Nah. Down in cornwall we r all part of a tight knit community. Aint we, isnt that y i had the police community support officer round yesterday telling me im not allowed to park my surf on the pavement, cos it apparently does too much damage to the pavement. Which i dont understand as there r 3 more 4x4's up the road on the pavement, a van over the road, a great big people carrier up the road and loads of other car's, all parked on the pavement. So i have parked in a parking space, which i have to go onto the pavement to get into cos of the angle anyway.
                        So, that just proves how nice it is down ere. Ask Rich about his polish neighbours, im sure he has nothing but good to say about them too...

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Nah. Down in cornwall we r all part of a tight knit community. Aint we, isnt that y i had the police community support officer round yesterday telling me im not allowed to park my surf on the pavement, cos it apparently does too much damage to the pavement. Which i dont understand as there r 3 more 4x4's up the road on the pavement, a van over the road, a great big people carrier up the road and loads of other car's, all parked on the pavement. So i have parked in a parking space, which i have to go onto the pavement to get into cos of the angle anyway.
                          So, that just proves how nice it is down ere. Ask Rich about his polish neighbours, im sure he has nothing but good to say about them too...
                          yeah m8 know that feeling well we 3 should be neighbours give me something to talk about wouldnt it lol

Comment

Lookin at them pics again, look feckin hoooge! Will look brilliant on 33s!

Joker, why do you want YET MORE wheels?! Wanna sell mine back so I can put some ATs on the truck? The extreme mudders are stunningly good on mud, and stunningly scary on salty tarmac!

Now I've got a reasonable jack, I'd start runnign around on ATs during the week, if only to stop primary school kids pointing and waving at me every morning
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Trucks lookin the business Rod. Nice!!!

You'll have all the 's pointing and going wow and the big kids to. If it were a 3rd gen you might get 's
                              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

you should see the other side mate! plastered in mud!

Handbrake cable guides seemed ok with the 1.5" lift - its strange! my air con pipes wouldve fallen off with a 2" lift. Im glad i went 1.5"!!
                                An yeah, vinces drop bracket on the rear an the 4crawler one on the front

Forgot to add - it has a diff drop so the cvs arnt at crazy angles!
                                Hello,

I fitted my surf with the 2'' lift from roughtrax coz it was sagging in the back, just the springs and lifted the existing fronts. Just noticed today 1 m onth later that is that my left anti roll bracket is gone....does it have to do with the lift? The right one is still on. should I l;eave it off or replace it? and if I replace, with what? normal bracket i can find from milner off road?
                                Help appreciated, sorry for newbie questions!

Comment

Working...
                                X