Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling

For those of you who don't check the for sale section, I am selling my surf. It has led a very pampered life since I've had it and I would really like to see someone take it on and continue to look after it.

Please consider buying the old boy before I have to trade him in to an unscrupulous dealer for tuppence.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41327

What you getting instead mate?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmgirl ssrx View Post
        Bye.
        Thanks Billy. Not going anywhere, just selling that one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
          What you getting instead mate?
          Not sure. A 3rd gen petrol manual if I can find a black one I like. Failing that, some kind of rapid estate, possibly an MG ZT-T. They are dirt cheap.

Comment

So you would consider leaving surf ownership then? Theyre nice and fast cars but just cant get past the rover stamp of death
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

might i suggest the subaru legacy 3.0 .those really fly.Heavy and they stay on the road and are perfect for the amount of off roading you do.Mine did 200k miles.

Comment

sancho i must say i love yr ad,ps if u buy the mg make sure u got breakdown cover!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmgirl ssrx View Post
                  might i suggest the subaru legacy 3.0 .those really fly.Heavy and they stay on the road and are perfect for the amount of off roading you do.Mine did 200k miles.
                  NO!
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

So you would consider leaving surf ownership then? Theyre nice and fast cars but just cant get past the rover stamp of death
                    I would consider it yeah. I've given up driving to the alps (cheaper to fly) so I don't really need the whole 4x4 thing. I love the surf, but I love to drive too and it's just a kind of moving armchair. Perfect when you're in the mood but no good when you want to just have a drive.

Rover thing doesn't bother me really. I just see it as an opportunity to buy something cheap, the same as an import.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                      I would consider it yeah. I've given up driving to the alps (cheaper to fly) so I don't really need the whole 4x4 thing. I love the surf, but I love to drive too and it's just a kind of moving armchair. Perfect when you're in the mood but no good when you want to just have a drive.

Rover thing doesn't bother me really. I just see it as an opportunity to buy something cheap, the same as an import.
                      Seems sensible, I couldnt do it, but i can understand your logic. Mg not a bit too 'mature'? Lots of space though ill give you that.

I take it your not a BMW man?
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Seems sensible, I couldnt do it, but i can understand your logic. Mg not a bit too 'mature'? Lots of space though ill give you that.

I take it your not a BMW man?
                        Not all that mature. More gaudy. I certainly don't think you can call the 260bhp V8 mature.....

Can't afford a decent BM and they're dealer's cars round here. I'd probably get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          Not all that mature. More gaudy. I certainly don't think you can call the 260bhp V8 mature.....

Can't afford a decent BM and they're dealer's cars round here. I'd probably get shot.

sussex police supercharged theirs!!!was cool,but pushed pistons thru bonnet lolol,not bad car,just remember,and i know for fact,parts are gettin hard for them,i took one to body shop,needed front panel,they couldnt get one and wrote it off!

Comment

Good for you mate!

Its hard to severe the link between a surf an his owner - Either way! if you regret it you can always get yourself a proper surf!

the 2.4

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                              Good for you mate!

Its hard to severe the link between a surf an his owner - Either way! if you regret it you can always get yourself a proper surf!

the 2.4
                              I had one.....

Comment

Working...
                              X