Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.O.T out!

Well......
    Took the car in for the mot as the kitchen calender suggested.Couldnt find the old paperwork anywhere.
    All is well car goes straight on through,when i get home my partner had found the old m.o.t and it was out end of SEPTEMBER!...............
    I have done about 3k miles since then on main roads passed traffic cameras and cop cars too.I even went through a smokey speed trap with number plate recon cameras set up on motorwaybridge reading each lane.
    Is it an offence to have no M.O.T and if so do the cops have the means to tell as it seems obvious too me that they are stupid.
    I live along way from anywhere and regulary travel far beyond the speed limit in a bid to reduce my journey time however it does seem that the M.O.t is a scam and not worth the paper its written on.The small print says it is not confirmation of vehicle roadworthyness!!!!
    Prehaps if we all sorned they wouldnt notice!

Imaginative profile.

I see you're doing the rounds again.
    Last edited by MattF; 24 January 2008, 14:29.

Comment

It's Billy in a dress
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I wondered where he'd been - obviously away in a clinic in Manila getting a sex change.....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I KNEW there was something odd about him...

Hey, wanna buy some sz11 thigh length boots?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hello Billy and welcome to the forum, Now Get Lost!
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

You gotta give the guy points for persistance, i thought i had no life but he takes the biscuit, what next??
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X