skull goes for recall monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skull goes for recall monday

at last skull goes in for steering recall on monday at 13:30 got offical letter today n phoned toyota where it being done, bout time only taken about 6 months for them to sort it out for me.

P.S n before some smart r'ssss says anything !! no its not my skull they cant do anything for that
    Last edited by pirate-storm; 23 January 2008, 22:43.

Are you planning on getting Skull muddy over the weekend
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Are you planning on getting Skull muddy over the weekend
      no m8 not this weekend but going out laning with rich n crew next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
        at last skull goes in for steering recall on monday at 13:30 got offical letter today n phoned toyota where it being done, bout time only taken about 6 months for them to sort it out for me.

P.S n before some smart r'ssss says anything !! no its not my skull they cant do anything for that
        I feel better now, only been waiting for 4 months!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          I feel better now, only been waiting for 4 months!
          get back on to them m8 i would

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            no m8 not this weekend but going out laning with rich n crew next weekend
            you will wish you had, as revenge for the £$$%$%^$%^ Yaris you will get as a loaner !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              you will wish you had, as revenge for the £$$%$%^$%^ Yaris you will get as a loaner !
              if it went in friday they wouldnt have had a car spare so they might on monday but really i dont need it as dont have anywhere to go with it, prob just get the £10 fuel n nothing else as this place aint that good for giving things least the truck going to be fixed

Comment

When mine went in, no loaner, no fuel, no freebies just 1/2 a wash done. They didn't even do the supposed free safety check.
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

When Hippo was done I got a loaner, she got the safety check and a half arsed attempt at a valet from a cleaner whose heart sank when he saw her

Comment

When mine got done i was given an yaris with only 3 cylinders for an engine. Was very economical too, got the little computer to read 18mpg at one point. When I picked my truck up, Toyota had replaced a headlamp bulb and then brought out a list of things that needed fixing which I already knew about and was half way through fixing myself.
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Don't take it to Lookers at Rayleigh. They are atrocious and gave me a right run around.
                      As luck would have it they failed to take my Serial & Vin No's. Called me up 3 months later and asked me to pop in with the log book. They couldn't claim their costs back from Toyota GB without it.
                      How I laughed at their incompetence. Obvioulsy I never helped them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X