Needed For Drumclog Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed For Drumclog Please

I need the 2 bolts that hold the towing hook on the chassis on the front of my truck, i took em off some time ago to paint her but lost them, anyone help me out? They have to go throught the towing hook and that plate that goes behind it.

Thankyou
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Halfrauds or some farm supply shops (Countrywide?) should have what you need......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

high tensile bolts avilable from .... err .... somewhere... ... will be fine, if i remember rightly they are m12 x 35mm with a 1.5 thread pitch + a bit of length if it's the longer one's for the hook rather than the eye that you're after.

Check NiftyNev's posts, i know i've seen him post for sure about them when other people have asked, it may even be on the oz techsite somewhere?
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Cool i might pm him later too. Thankyou
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Is it so can recover me????
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
            Is it so can recover me????
            Nope, vice versa, as i imagine you have more mud capabilities on 33's
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
              Nope, vice versa, as i imagine you have more mud capabilities on 33's
              Wouldn't say that!!! If i get stuck,it'll show you where NOT to go
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                Wouldn't say that!!! If i get stuck,it'll show you where NOT to go
                In that case ill be behind you, then go past you laughing, then we'll both have to phone the farmer to get us both out.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                  high tensile bolts avilable from .... err .... somewhere... ... will be fine, if i remember rightly they are m12 x 35mm with a 1.5 thread pitch + a bit of length if it's the longer one's for the hook rather than the eye that you're after.

Check NiftyNev's posts, i know i've seen him post for sure about them when other people have asked, it may even be on the oz techsite somewhere?
                  carl, if these are the right spec's the next time you're down in Dundee you'll get nuts and bolts in either Whyte & Milne(just round from the BMW shop) or Harry Brands(round the corner from Machine Mart).... both will have them...
                  Toot! Toot!

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                    carl, if these are the right spec's the next time you're down in Dundee you'll get nuts and bolts in either Whyte & Milne(just round from the BMW shop) or Harry Brands(round the corner from Machine Mart).... both will have them...
                    Right mate cheers ill pop in, thanks
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i'll see if work has any tomorrow.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thanks mate, let me know asap please so i can stop tony sending them up to me, cheers fella, thatd be handy
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I'll let you know on here by 5.30pm tomorrow.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            I'll let you know on here by 5.30pm tomorrow.
                            great mate, i can just whack em in on the 2nd then. Top man
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                            X