Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo liners

Mornin`Gentalmen.
    Need a cargo liner for my baby.Any idea`s?

Originally posted by tich
    Mornin`Gentalmen.
    Need a cargo liner for my baby.Any idea`s?
    yes
    Attached Files
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

oooH that's a big one Ian !

Wont get that in the back of a Surf .

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        oooH that's a big one Ian !

Wont get that in the back of a Surf .
        it did say cargo liner didnt it not load liner
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
          it did say cargo liner didnt it not load liner
          Getting back on track.

What type do you need, Rubber floor cover or full cargo area cover for the sides, back of seat etc.

Cheers

Comment

cargo liner (or what ever thier called!)

Thanks Andy for the sensible reply.
            It all depends on the price really. If the full monty was cheap enough then I`d go for that, if not, just the rubber mat option would have to surfice.

Tich

Comment

Originally posted by tich
              Thanks Andy for the sensible reply.
              It all depends on the price really. If the full monty was cheap enough then I`d go for that, if not, just the rubber mat option would have to surfice.

Tich
              tich, mine seemed sensible when i posted it, thought you had bought one in japan found this though http://www.carseatcovers.co.uk/Gallery.shtml they do liners as well
              Last edited by gemini; 17 September 2003, 18:10.
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                tich, mine seemed sensible when i posted it, thought you had bought one in japan found this though http://www.carseatcovers.co.uk/Gallery.shtml they do liners as well
                Ian.

Thats where I got my full load bay cover from too. Pretty well made I thought. Cost around £160 I seem to recall. Mind you I still ended up buying a cheap rubber one from Halfords as well as the Carseatcovers one is very slidey. The one I got covers the floor, sides, back of the rear seat and when the back seat is down it covers the rear door sides and the backs of the front seats.

It's great for going down the tip full of rubbish.

I think the Rubber mat came to about £25.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  Ian.

Thats where I got my full load bay cover from too. Pretty well made I thought. Cost around £160 I seem to recall. Mind you I still ended up buying a cheap rubber one from Halfords as well as the Carseatcovers one is very slidey. The one I got covers the floor, sides, back of the rear seat and when the back seat is down it covers the rear door sides and the backs of the front seats.

It's great for going down the tip full of rubbish.

I think the Rubber mat came to about £25.

Cheers
                  them mats what bob was selling looked good ones
                  [size=5][/size]

Comment

A cheaper option is from Halfords they do a large mat that has markings etched in for trimming to size @ about £30. This is a tough mat as it has to deal with a stupid white boxer moulting all over it all year round oh and dont forget the kids and there sticky sweets.....
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                      A cheaper option is from Halfords they do a large mat that has markings etched in for trimming to size @ about £30. This is a tough mat as it has to deal with a stupid white boxer moulting all over it all year round oh and dont forget the kids and there sticky sweets.....

Thanks Chaps, as allways.

Regards
                      Tich.

Comment

i have a good cheap answer to your problem and that is one of the large bags you get a yard of sand in, it comes with handles at the corners and you can load all the carp in to it put it in the back down to the dump and straight in to the skip.
                        so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

L sell the floor liner for £30-00p plus P+P when l have them, l am waiting for more stock to arrive. Oh by the way they are "2nd hand"
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by surffreak
                            i have a good cheap answer to your problem and that is one of the large bags you get a yard of sand in, it comes with handles at the corners and you can load all the carp in to it put it in the back down to the dump and straight in to the skip.
                            Wouldnt that leave the car smelling of fish ?

Keith
                            I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                              Wouldnt that leave the car smelling of fish ?

Keith
                              keith, could you catch that many carp to fill a one ton bag
                              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Working...
                              X