• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Yup! just need some UN stickers from apache!!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

It's got the smallest engine size i've seen, 3cc ??

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Not so sure. The TJM winch bumper doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the car, and it has no winch either. Also, not sure how powerful the 2.7ltr petrol engine is, is it man enough to spin 35" tyres? It also looks like the tyres might meet the bodywork quite quickly in an axle twister situation.

Dunno, I'd definitely want a test drive before spending the folding.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

I'm with Slugsie - the tyres look too big and they will probably snag the bodywork - and is a 2.7 petrol going to be man enough to push that little lot about??? Also - why spend that kind of money on a winch bumper, and not put the winch in it???

Not for me - I'll stick to a 2nd gen, with a lift, and some smaller tyres (anyone want to sell me some 33"s????)
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Its awesome

I would maybe take the bumper off but id want to get bits to complete the arches on the front bumper - Also, id get like 35"x15" rather then 12.50 for that extra width to fill those arches!

An who cares if the 2.7 is slow with 35's, its 35" tyres people!!

I kinda agree it does look a bit iffy with body contact during flex - but fit some beefy bump stops and lockers an its sorted!

I'd buy it!

Comment

Working...
            X