Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
    Its pretty cool, but there is something wrong about it.... Brabus should stick to making fast road cars I think...

I prefer the Maximog personally
    YES YES YES please, thats the way to do it, it looks much better

Its accessory's are not the usual optional leather interior or extra cup holder but these

http://www.maximog.com/accessories.html

Jet bike
    Boat
    etc

WHAT IF IT BREAKS DOWN?
    The MaxiMog® carries a significant compliment of spare parts and tools to effect field repairs. It is also designed so that critical systems have backups and automatic systems can be isolated and operated manually if needed. However in the event of a serious component failure such as a broken drive-line component, the approach is to take the BMW R1150GS bike and get help, or use the global communications system to get parts and tools driven or flown in.

No mention of the AA
    Last edited by mckirdy-services; 21 January 2008, 19:45.
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

I have to say I'd be happy with either.

Comment

Thats the ugliest excuse for a heap of ugly sh1te I've seen in a long time. OK, the spec is good, but come-on!!! Are you lot frikkin blind?!?!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          LURVE IT,but brabus could of hiked the power up a bit by using the merc twin turbo v10 engine they use to use in the powerliners.just dont let woodzie see this.he may get a little to excited and have to change his underwear.
          think the biggest merc now is the v8 550 16litre

i've got the 7.2litre 330hp straight 6
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Thats the ugliest excuse for a heap of ugly sh1te I've seen in a long time. OK, the spec is good, but come-on!!! Are you lot frikkin blind?!?!
            It's not supposed to look pretty, it's for killing cows.

Comment

Well, if it wasn't supposed to have any aesthetic value, they succeeded. Its in the same mould as buying an ex-army humvee, fitting it with 23" chrome spinners and using it for taking the kids to school. Just waiting for Arnie to buy one.

If I was after something a bit unusual in a 4x4 I'd maybe go for an ex-Dakar truck. At least you have some chance of actually using it somewhere outside of an LA Interstate.

Seriously, its one of the most minging excessive excuses for a vehicle which will, if bought by footballers and actors (probably!) just give the enviro-mentalists even more ammo.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X