noisy inside cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noisy inside cabin

hi, does anybody else think the kzn130 is noisy inside the cabin ?
    i have had a go in my dads 2.8tdi intercooler pajero today and it was soo much quieter, the engine didnt sound as coarse from inside the cabin.
    there is nothing wrong with my engine and it sounds fine with the bonnet up while revving it, but seems even louder in the drivers seat.

Originally posted by white akita View Post
    hi, does anybody else think the kzn130 is noisy inside the cabin ?
    i have had a go in my dads 2.8tdi intercooler pajero today and it was soo much quieter, the engine didnt sound as coarse from inside the cabin.
    there is nothing wrong with my engine and it sounds fine with the bonnet up while revving it, but seems even louder in the drivers seat.
    Yep mines noisey...I find that I just turn the stereo up and forget all about it (that's worked for the last 4yrs)

Mark

Comment

WISHFULL THINKING , i cant get any power to my stereo cables so i have to grin and bare it ?

Comment

Originally posted by white akita View Post
        WISHFULL THINKING , i cant get any power to my stereo cables so i have to grin and bare it ?

Comment

it may be quieter but it is still a pajero
          if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

My 2.4 is quite loud, the 3.0 is a lot better, but they are both old, 4 pot oil burners.......with lots of miles on them.....

Oh - and html tags don't work in signatures.......
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Mine's noisey but i quite like the roar and the tyre noise, sound's better than most of the cr@p on the radio
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Get a V6, it's extremely quiet. ###### hot though.

Comment

I put expanding foam in bulkhead around steering rack, all the noise comes in there, it vaslty improves it if you block it.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hell yeah! Noisy as hell!

With the snorkel roar, side exit exhaust and the 13.5" wide mud tyres its deafening! Whats your point?
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I've driven a lot of miles in a Mitzi L200. They're a lot quieter than the Hilux, and they have about half the wading depth and break down a lot more often because all the noisy bits are at the bottom near the front.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
                        I put expanding foam in bulkhead around steering rack, all the noise comes in there, it vaslty improves it if you block it.
                        With your new arrival I doubt you notice the engine noise anymore..

Comment

Used to use a Warrior at work. Overall it was quieter but the top end rattle was dreadful - always sounded like it was five minutes from breaking down.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post

i will try that ive got a tin in the garage.

Comment

I've found that keeping the load cover closed at the back helps reduce the tyre noise from the back wheels, As for any other noise turning radio up does it for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X