Squeaky's last day 26/01/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky's last day 26/01/08

Ok, squeaky has one week left to go before heading to the scrap yard. I was going to sell it, but the highest bidder was Surferstein with a bid of half a sausage roll. To mark the occasion I'd like to take Sqeaky out for a morning's run on the Saturday. I need about anouther 500 miles to get to the goal of 130,000. One continuing thought is an off-road trip, possibly around the plains. Would anyone be up for joining me? Mainly to help drag squeaky out when it gets stuck, also tlead the way. Any one willing to help mark Squeaky's final day?
    Hold my beer and watch this

whos squeeky and why is he being scrapped
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Squeaky is my Puegeot 405 estate, and it's knackered

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
        whos squeeky and why is he being scrapped
        Jason's fantastic Pug estate!!! And it's £150 of mean metal!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Why not take it to the Plain and ask a nice chap with a Challenger II to see if he can hit it? Go out with a bang!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
            Jason's fantastic Pug estate!!! And it's £150 of mean metal!
            it had £90 worth of tax when I got it, plus 7 months MOT too. So the car really cost nothing lol

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Why not take it to the Plain and ask a nice chap with a Challenger II to see if he can hit it? Go out with a bang!
            I'd like to take it to a scrap yard, might get some money for it

Comment

You'll be lucky. You generally have to pay them to take stuff these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                You'll be lucky. You generally have to pay them to take stuff these days.
                well it's worth a shot to get some money for it. Failing that, there's a couple of fire stations near me. Might donate it to them for tining purposes. Or I may still keep squeaky the port is all private land, so I can keep running it around there with no need for tax or MOT

Comment

hey jas take it to g saits.you will get £50.00 or sell it to one of the banger boys,for matchams
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

we get £80 for most things around here with a V5!
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog View Post
                      we get £80 for most things around here with a V5!
                      If I get that then I'll be well chuffed. Unless surfenstein is willing to up his bid? (go on offer the whole roll)

Comment

Round here, you're lucky get scrappers taken away for free, never mind getting paid for them.

We got some old boy to take Vicki's written off Micra for nowt, but he was a bit Pikey.

Comment

if i still lived and raced at matchams i would of bought it off you take it to metal recycling plant scrap metal is at £75 a ton or you could go see adam eyles at matchams raceway he my know a buyer to give it one last blaze of glory

Comment

Originally posted by chris barnes View Post
                            if i still lived and raced at matchams i would of bought it off you take it to metal recycling plant scrap metal is at £75 a ton or you could go see adam eyles at matchams raceway he my know a buyer to give it one last blaze of glory
                            Thanks for that. Would like Squeaky to go out in a blaze of glory, it'll probably catch fire though. Still any offers to go out onto the plains on Saturday?

Comment

Working...
                            X