Newbe saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe saying hello

Hi everyone my name is rob, i live in fourlanes,nr redruth cornwall. im 26 and have owned my j plate 2.4td surf for about 10 months now i did buy it to use as a work horse and general vehicle but it ended up becoming a storage shed! But i've realised the errors of my ways and starting to use it properly again now and will hopefully start meeting up with people for some off road fun! i've already watched a coulple of video's and it looks a lot of fun Its other main purpose will be for towing my mazda rx7 dedicated track car around the country for some proper fast fun to. Anyway hope to see some of you all soon,rob

Yo. Wanna play on sunday, few people meeting up for a session at Baldhu. tenner a vehicle m8. Link to thread below. I could bring that towbar then too.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39585

Comment

I've seen that but will not be able to make it unfortunatly when i say its been used as a shed i mean it IS FULL i cant even sit in it at the moment!so this weekend(if it dont rain to much) is clear out time plus i have a few other cars that need my attention and work in well - 6 hours ! can you give me a bell about that towbar tomorrow i could do with using it early next sat! cheers rob

p.s is there usually something going on every weekend ?-in cornwall

Comment

Not usually every weekend. But theres always greenlaning to be done. Me and Rich might be going laning the 1st weekend of feb if ur up for that!?

Ill dig that towbar and all the bolts out tomorrow. Then ill give u a call about it, hows that sound m8?

Comment

excellent(rubbing his hands together and grinning) i'll wait to hear from you tomorrow

Comment

Faltie from the Higher lands Rob welcome to the asylum.

Cheers JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse Rob, make yourself at home

Don't worry about the Yeti, most of him is housetrained

Beware the meoooo !!!!

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hiya Rob Welcome to the home of insane surfers. Keep an eye out for my truck around town. Black with a good lift and big boots,and forum and username plastered over it aswell.
                Be good to meet up and do some laning /off roading soon
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

welcome dude
                  it is a mad house but its all funn
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Just met the guy. Nice enough chap. Will be good to see another Surf on the road too.

Comment

the question is what colour is the truck

Comment

Welcome along - another one to add to the Cornish contingent - Stormforce, Pirate-Storm and Beast are all in your neck of the woods, and will look after you..............so be careful!
                        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

hi all thanks for the warm welcome,As beast said we met earlier-picked up a tow bar from him,clayton is a nice guy and i had loads of daft questions,i,ve not seen your one yet stormforce but will look out-if you have a red mazda rx7 flash past you it is me! My landrover recovery hilux is the dull grey/silver colour j plate.

I am looking forward to meeting the local guys ie stormforce,piratestorm and clayton again for some off road fun and will hopefully be all back on the road by next weekend
                          oh and will be expecting you lot to get me stuck or persuade me to go through the 'little puddle' so you now no need to bother trying!

Comment

try and make the 3rd feb Rob for some laning even if you want to ride with one of us lot,or you can join us tomoz and ride with one of us

Comment

the third will be no problem,is there a thread up somewhere about that one?another dumb question but is greenlaning like easy going or is it proper deep mud water etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X