Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no thread specified?

anyone else getting this come up also.
    when you click on a link to a post on forum?

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
    anyone else getting this come up also.
    when you click on a link to a post on forum?

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Yes i have been getting it alot since the upgrade
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
      Yes i have been getting it alot since the upgrade
      ok thans m8 thought it was me pc going crazy

Comment

I think the old software and new software use different links, so posts made before the upgrade with links to other threads on this forum seem not to be working to me, i managed to edit some of them in the address bar when they haven't worked though and got to where they were meant to point to.

OK i'm not making myself clear, i'll have go at finding one that doesn't wanna work and see if i can explain it better with an example.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

.....rums/showthread.php?t=41126

i can't find any that don't work now, but i've had to play with this bit on a couple of links and got the links to go places, not the number, that identifies the thread or post or user depending on the letter it's prefixed by. But the letters or words that are sometimes after the ? i think some of them may have changed, but i don't know for sure, it would be a silly mistake for the software developers to make if it is the case, but also a simple one.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
            But the letters or words that are sometimes after the ? i think some of them may have changed, but i don't know for sure, it would be a silly mistake for the software developers to make if it is the case, but also a simple one.
            If it was a coding error it would be terminal, not intermittent. Unless there's a specific scenario where it occurs repeatedly, that it.

Comment

glad some one said this
              i just fixed my pc after the kids broke it weeks ago
              i throught it was me going mad
              but others are haveing to same
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

everyone i have tried works, find me one that dont so i can see
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                  koi have a look at thread 'none surf related off road things' for one m8. but there was a few others also but cant remember them all now perhaps some of the other who had the same thing show up can remember where they had probs to

Comment

Sticky thinking of using veg oil, Sarn helen is shut ect click to go to last post invaild message appears
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                      koi have a look at thread 'none surf related off road things' for one m8. but there was a few others also but cant remember them all now perhaps some of the other who had the same thing show up can remember where they had probs to
                      is that not a section within the forum, and appears to be working OK.
                      I was under the impression that people were talking about a link with in a post that was working.
                      I need the link to that post to see it.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

is that not a section within the forum, and appears to be working OK.
                        I was under the impression that people were talking about a link with in a post that was working.
                        I need the link to that post to see it.
                        try the 'needs a little tlc'

FAQS bout surfs 'want to know how to change'
                        Last edited by pirate-storm; 20 January 2008, 23:42.

Comment

The message goes away when rthe page is refreshed and the required page appears
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                          X