House break in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House break in

Having just spent the day running around for Guide Dogs I've got home at 7 to find some barsteward has had the back door of its butts and helped them self to our jewelery, only taken what will fit in their pockets.

The late mum in law's rings my Great great granddads fob watch and little bits not of great value except to us as they can't be replaced.

Credit to the local bill crime scene lass was round by 9 she dusted and took stuff away, so lets hope they get somewhere, we have now tidied and are trying to list whats gone.

Now have to argue with insurance to try and get the right amounts, they never want to pay only collect.

OK I now feel better having shared with a crowd I consider friends.

many thanks
    Tony
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

barstewards

Hopefully the local plod will be able to tie some prints to a local scallywag, shame they wouldn't giv you their address though.
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

sorry to hear m8 hope they get the bar stewards that done it, n all the good work you do aswell makes ya sick.
      i can never understand people that do that, i was homeless once for bout 9 months n never begged off anyone i just got on with it, n no matter how much i need money i still couldnt do that id rather do meself in than hurt anyone or take anyones things. hope you catch em n string em up but law these days they prob get a slap on wrist.

Comment

Thats the whole problem pirate-storm, courts are too easy with them, I've loads of scum buckets live on my estate, breaking into the empty houses to nick the copper, our local plod just said, "it didn't matter as we were pulling the houses down"

Give em 50 lashes i say
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650 View Post
          Thats the whole problem pirate-storm, courts are too easy with them, I've loads of scum buckets live on my estate, breaking into the empty houses to nick the copper, our local plod just said, "it didn't matter as we were pulling the houses down"

Give em 50 lashes i say
          yeah i agree m8, wish we could have the old 60's/70's era back when we was to scared of the plod for having a clip around the head, remember even the milkman etc doing the same to many goodie goodies these days we had respect back then, not saying it didnt happen then in those days but even the old villian was scared of plod those days, now you get aload of cheek back of them all n you cant touch us we will sue you. little bar stewards

Comment

sorry to hear that mate hope you get it all sorted out
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Did the crime scene lass take DNA swabs?

There arn't many things more vile than having your home violated and treasured sentimental personal items removed from your home.

Thinking about you and the family it takes time get over and isn't easy to come to terms with.

If it's any conselation the scum are cowards and 99 % of the time would never dream of entering the house if it was occupied.

They would have known you were out.

For peace of mind and It doesn't help the way you will be feeling now but there are many ways to beef up the security which won't cost the earth but be enough to put anyone off in the future.

I know that police get blamed these day's and stereotyped a lot of the time, but this is serious and I know regardless of where you live this crime will be given serious manpower time and the officers involved will do their utmost.

I do hope you get the items back. If I were you I'd check out all the local pawn shops within 50 miles. and speak to jewellers.

Most stuff goes to the pawn shop and is moved on quickly in bulk as gold weight. to be melted down.

Some of these shops have got CCTV.

Don't let the scum get to you.

Regards JB
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

GEETS i had a simular prob a few years back little toerag drove off in my car i phoned plod straight away there reply was sorry but its prob to late now it was only when i explained the firearms ticket i held was in the glove box and there was a right to buy a 7.65 rifle on it did they react.
                It still took a week to recover the car (and geets that had stolen it) when i went to leytonstone nick to sort it i asked the culprits name and address.
                Sorry i cant tell you that was the reply as he held his clipboard up showing me the details i needed.
                I left it a week and with the help of a good mate picked the said little S**t up and took him for a nice ride to epping forest where we left him tied to a tree in just his underpants i dont think he is still there now Ha Ha

Comment

fluckers

robbin fluckers need a beating
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hope they catch the shits Tony and they get evrything they deserve but i won't hold my breath on it tho.Hope you'll get your jewelry back
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry to hear mate, hope they're caught and recieve the justice they deserve
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hope they catch the ******s. But more than that i hope you get most of your stuff back(you never know, you may be lucky).

My mate from work rang me at 10.30 last night, to ask me to pick him up this morning as he'd just taken the transit (dropside tipper) up to our guvnors place as he couldn't risk it outside his house. He heard a noise from outside and looked out the window to see some yoof taking the Aluminium sides off it!
                        he managed to chase them off and recovered the two parts they had stashed in an ally round the corner!
                        Price of scrap is way to high at the moment!
                        Alan
                        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Tony - I really hope they catch them, although it's unlikely you'll get your stuff back - makes me sick that there is so little respect these days for other people's stuff...
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                          X