Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance happiness

if there is such a thing!

you might have noticed I've just bought a 93 3.0 so set about the annoying and tedious task of getting insurance

Anyway, after much farting about don't think I've done to badly, tpft, protected bonus, driving other cars and covered for off road use, £200.87 from Adrian Flux with no need to fit any additional security.

I thought that was pretty good but not idea what everyone else pays...
    Toot! Toot!

Yeah, thats not too bad. I pay just shy of £300 for fully comp + protected NCD
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thats not too bad mine was £465, Guaranteed NCD, business use & driving other cars
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

who are you all getting insurance with?i cant seem to get very good quotes,i can insure a mazda rx7 that hits 170mph for £250 yet fail to get below £350 for a hilux?-mad world, and im only looking at getting tpft 6+yrs no claims etc

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post
          who are you all getting insurance with?i cant seem to get very good quotes,i can insure a mazda rx7 that hits 170mph for £250 yet fail to get below £350 for a hilux?-mad world, and im only looking at getting tpft 6+yrs no claims etc
          Adrian Flux just over £300 fully comp protected with all mods and off road cover
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X