newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hello pixie, glad you finally realised that this place and these trucks are just about the best things in the world. So what are you changin the celica for? 2nd gen 3.0? 3rd gen perhaps?

Either way you can get involved in lifting, Modding and offroading to your hearts content
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
        Hello pixie, glad you finally realised that this place and these trucks are just about the best things in the world. So what are you changin the celica for? 2nd gen 3.0? 3rd gen perhaps?

Either way you can get involved in lifting, Modding and offroading to your hearts content
        nah mandy a nurse not a hairdresser so she will prob make it into a medical center for when rich breaks down or breaks something

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
          nah mandy a nurse not a hairdresser so she will prob make it into a medical center for when rich breaks down or breaks something
          Painful
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

no ive seen your truck enough to put anyone off

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
              no ive seen your truck enough to put anyone off
              I know, I know, its alot of work to get your truck looking like mine, and yes i understand that people think they could never achieve it, but dont let it put you off, despite your husbands attempt at a good looking truck you can still ask me for help.

Remember Burgandy is the DB's. Black is a little bit crummy
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i take it your still in a dream world then VCarl
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I know, I know, its alot of work to get your truck looking like mine, and yes i understand that people think they could never achieve it, but dont let it put you off, despite your husbands attempt at a good looking truck you can still ask me for help.

Remember Burgandy is the DB's. Black is a little bit crummy
                  the only thing that will improve the look of your truck is Hamish in his car seat . congrates by the way hes gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    i take it your still in a dream world then VCarl
                    Yup, im lucky to get to live it. You can but watch. Night everyone, remember jealousy is the root of alot of injurious things.
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post

the only thing that will improve the look of your truck is Hamish in his car seat . congrates by the way hes gorgeous.
                      Why thankyou, he has my genes then.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Why thankyou, he has my genes then.
                        what burgendy jean genes? n aint he a bit small to borrow your genes yet

Comment

Working...
                        X