Chalk that one up then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalk that one up then

Just had all three (sign for) demands returned by the post office that i was advised to sent that SOB that ripped me off on the ebay wheel carrier, so looks like he's had it away on his toes, this was supposed to the the prelude to court action and i'm thinking i'll just be throwing good money after bad if i proceed so sod it, cop's were useless (as useual) the "net" seems to be riddled with scammers, getting the same thing looking for a dog, if i just send the money they'll send the dog!! right, been trying to get through to the rspca all day trying to find out about the possibility of adopting one of the 100 or so dogs rescued from that 71 year old bitch that had em all sized, no joy, constantly engaged, must be a small breed, low on walkies cos i aint getting dragged round the estate twice a day with tesco bags in me pocket any more,

insomnia make jack a miserable sod dont it
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

i stoped useing ebay for that same reason got sick of the conmen on there no one seems to help out like paypal ebay or coppers dont want to know
    last guy had me over with a phone cost me 80 quid it was nicked too
    got no where with the cops ebay paypal
    so i told the guy i was going to the address i sent it too to punch his lights out he phoned to cops on me

best bet for a good dog for your self save one from a dogs home
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      insomnia make jack a miserable sod dont it
      No idea what you mean. Honestly, it's not as if anyone can say I'm a miserable fe..............., oh bugger.

Comment

i always offer to pay with a cheque on ebay deals,stating that if i send a cheque they will not lose any money on fee's to pay-pal and ebay ! ! ! scammers are often sooooooooo GREEDY that they agree ! at which point i pay with pay pal knowing i've got a physical address to refer too ! its not 100 percent but at least if you want something you've got a referance point when things go sour ! if they do !
        just sharing what little i know ! ! !

fatboy33
        " loving my surf "

Comment

Yup makes you want to spit... I bought a set of coilovers from a chap in kuala lumpar and they arrived fine, so the mrs ordered a set for her car, sent him the £300 They never arrived
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

You said it George! doin the right thing would probably land you in the nick,
            i'd have been tempted to "go round there" but leciester a bit of a trek to get my head punched, (i can get it punched in havant a lot cheaper),

As if id say that Matt

i had the guy's address and a moby no (which was always off) paid for this with a cheque Rich, oh well at least it was'nt thousands of £££ lost
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X