nfu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sledge View Post
    i'd never go with them as they rip me off over no claims. i had 3 years worth and because another driver had told them it was my fault(which it was'nt) they took there word over mine. and i lost out big time. they maybe one of the cheapest but they suck if your in an accident

They are cheap, but then I don't expect them to cough up the value of what my truck is insured for, if it's nicked or written off either. An insurance ticket is just for obtaining a rent sticker for the windscreen these days.

Comment

Give Adrian Flux a call m8. I got an online quote last night for mine. Im 27 years old. Mods included were suspension and bodylift, wheels and tyres, exhaust and rock sliders. Got my email with a price for fully comp today.

£476.34

So i think ill be changing from churchill to Flux then.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Give Adrian Flux a call m8. I got an online quote last night for mine. Im 27 years old. Mods included were suspension and bodylift, wheels and tyres, exhaust and rock sliders. Got my email with a price for fully comp today.

£476.34

So i think ill be changing from churchill to Flux then.
        how many years no claim have you got m8? i got 6 years n mine 539 for everything like stormy's got

Comment

Liverpool-Victoria/ FRIZZELL does it for me !!
          If ya haven't already Give em a try Will...
          Good Luck

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
          X