nfu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfu

just waiting for quote from NFU for skull n they say they class skull as a comercial veihicle ? when iasked why n is it cause it a 4x4 lady said yes?

Are they underwritten by EUI??

EUI (Elephant, admiral etc) class our trucks as commercial. in my case this meant no third party cover on other vehicles.

They didn't class a landcruiser as commercial though.. I explained that mine is not a pickup, and is basicly a landcruiser collerado underneath but they would still not have it!
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
      Are they underwritten by EUI??

EUI (Elephant, admiral etc) class our trucks as commercial. in my case this meant no third party cover on other vehicles.

They didn't class a landcruiser as commercial though.. I explained that mine is not a pickup, and is basicly a landcruiser collerado underneath but they would still not have it!
      what is EUI?? i thought it weird they class it as comercial?

Comment

EUI is an insurance underwriter, they are the core behind insurance companies like admiral, elephant, and more. - and the daughter companies use the underwriters database.
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
          EUI is an insurance underwriter, they are the core behind insurance companies like admiral, elephant, and more. - and the daughter companies use the underwriters database.
          dont know m8 i find it weird they think it a comercial n not private wonder if dare i say it!!! landys are classed as comercial?

Comment

Hi, I have been insured with the NFU for years. I have the farm buildings, livestock and equipment with them but I changed the vehicle insurance to another company some time ago as the NFU were way too dear. but maybe they're OK now, I dunno.

Jacqueline

Comment

Not sure, I was arguing with the bloke on the phone about it (They only told me AFTER I got my cover note) Anything with a pickup bed is (Fair enough) I asked if they had a 4runner on the system, - they did and it was commercial, Land cruisers were not, I didn't think to ask about landrovers

There is nothing you can do though, I have tried many times to ask people to correct their data base, or get cars added on (I have real issues insuring my supra as no one has it listed!) but its over their heads.

I have a special deep hate reserved only for insurance companies.
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by jax View Post
                Hi, I have been insured with the NFU for years. I have the farm buildings, livestock and equipment with them but I changed the vehicle insurance to another company some time ago as the NFU were way too dear. but maybe they're OK now, I dunno.

Jacqueline
                ty jax im still waiting for them to phone back. cheapest ive been quoted so far is tett hamilton for 361 but they wont touch you if you got lifts etc

Comment

You rang Flux yet you ole git
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ring Lifesure. They were cheap for me.

Comment

Ring adrian flux & lifesure.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

tesco

Comment

just to note i had my surf with nfu and when it was stolen they were an
                          absolute nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            You rang Flux yet you ole git
                            yeah ya ol phart lol they want 539 lol

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              tesco
                              i'd never go with them as they rip me off over no claims. i had 3 years worth and because another driver had told them it was my fault(which it was'nt) they took there word over mine. and i lost out big time. they maybe one of the cheapest but they suck if your in an accident

Comment

Working...
                              X