Containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Containers

Does anyone happen to have or know where i can get say 4 x 25 ltr containers to put diesel in. Had offer last night for 100 ltrs at 65p but no where to put it, but he'll be back.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Hi, I don't s'pose you're near any farms. Their yards are usually filled with 25lt containers, I have 100's of the things. Just a thought. Btw, what is that hanging on your dog's behind?

Jacqueline

Comment

I have loads of 20 litre drums here (EC4) if you can come and pick them up - I'm at work until 7pm.
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

The bigger branches of Hal'sFrauds do 25ltr plastic drums that will take Diesel in the camping section -- they're only specc'd for water, so you might have some hassle at fuel stations.
        To be honest, anything but a 5ltr plastic or a Jerry Can might get a refusal at the pump.

Comment

google
          jerry cans
          jerry can spout
          sorted
          if you can get it regular, it is worth getting something to make the transfer easier....wish it was in devon at that price!
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

call in at a few small factories and just ask for some !!
            i know it seems a bit cheeky but i know a few factories where i live throw them away every week.

Comment

Hi Philip
              I reckon I can help you with four containers.
              Send me a number.
              Ed
              Always in the sh1t. Only the depth ever changes.

Comment

Give supersurf a ring i saw he had plenty when i was at his garage. 07799788220
                01752 256304
                it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

how bout somethin like these jerry cans
                  http://www.genuinearmysurplus.co.uk/...tools/rowid=15

Comment

Ask at any bodyshop, our gunwash thinners comes in nice 25ltr drums and we always end up throwing some away, apart from the ones I'm saving to panic buy diesel!
                    Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

Thanks

thanks everyone, didn't realise i had so many replies as had none in the first couple of days. Only need as can hopefully get about 100 ltrs diesel at 65p literally of the back of a lorry, so to speak.
                      Thanks everyone and will sort out over the weekend.
                      Philip

The dog humping my Wolhound is my brother in law's Border Terrier, who would hump anything given half a chance.
                      Last edited by Philip; 18 January 2008, 23:58.
                      Still Searching,
                      Dick Whittington

Comment

Most auto factors supply black jerry cans the size of the old metal green ones you never get refused at the pumps co's they are fuel specific.

I have been using bulk plastic fuel cans for years living in the middle of know where I like to have some spare and neve been refused.

Sometimes when the forecourt operator sees the nozzle going into the back of the truck they come out to check but always been ok.

Cheers JB
                        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
                        X