bra bum boobys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bra bum boobys

Have had a quick look before i get the 'use the search button' and i dont have time (the misses is watching!) to go through.

So to my question. I am going to baldu on sunday and wanted better articulation by removing my ARB but wanted to be able to do it in the field ,so to speak, but if i remove both sides i think it will get caught and break somthing. what i wanna know is if i just remove one side will i still get better articulation and not break anything?

Total removal is not really an option as i have a 4" lift and if rolls enough allready! any advise/experence will be great thanks peoples!

Oh and the title was to draw you in to read this dross
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

remove one side then the arb will not work, more articulation
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Just remove them m8. U know u want to.

Comment

To be honest, I don't think you need go that far for Baldhu... my stock 2.4 got around just fine (except for one bit that was my own dumb fault). The real problem you'll have is getting stuck in mud -- especially with all the recent rain.

Good mud tyres will be the best mod!

Comment

Put some wider than normal wheels on n remove them there ARB's ....
          Articulation Offroad, better stability on road !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I have a plan!!! Thanks for your replys. i have muds on the rear but if i can get the extra 6" of articulation from just removing one side thats great!! if it works well i will try and find a way of easy removal and reatachment. i have seen kev go round corners and the roll looks worse than i expect it is, but looks like i can have my cake and eat it!
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

id take the rear one off! As long as the front one's on you wont
              Get that much roll! Also id rather take sumthin off my truck than
              On it and not workin!

Comment

check out www.4crawler.com and buy some quick disconnects! Then when you get to baldu etc. Just remove them then

Comment

Working...
                X