Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koi View Post
    For those that had iespell then nothing, those that didnt have it or know about it, there is clearly the option now to spell check.
    Technically, that's not a forum spell checker if software is required on the client machine.

Been thinking about the sigs and still am. Really cant make me mind up on this one. Peoples sig get way out of control far to big, waste space, jury is still out.
    I'd definitely vote nay. It can and will be abused. (Again). Half a page just for peoples signature images really is annoying.

Comment

Been thinking about the sigs and still am. Really cant make me mind up on this one. Peoples sig get way out of control far to big, waste space, jury is still out.
      Well, I suggest in order to stop it getting out of hand that there is a limit on sig sizes (in total, images and text), say 500x100. Also, people should use an image hosting service (like Flickr etc) to host images so as not to impose any particular bandwidth issues for the site.

And for those who get annoyed by signatures, don't forget there is an option in your display preferences to turn signatues off.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        I'd definitely vote nay. It can and will be abused. (Again). Half a page just for peoples signature images really is annoying.
        You're just a miserable fecker!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
          And for those who get annoyed by signatures, don't forget there is an option in your display preferences to turn signatues off.
          It's the principle that's important.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            You're just a miserable fecker!

Yup. Can out complain the best of 'em.

Comment

It's the principle that's important.
              Hmm, yeah, ok. So your principles mean that you're allowed to impose on my freedom to display a gratuitous image in each and every post of mine. No fair!

(and yes, I am leg pulling)
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Hmm, yeah, ok. So your principles mean that you're allowed to impose on my freedom to display a gratuitous image in each and every post of mine. No fair!
                You can disable the displaying of smilies in your profile, you know. And it's three, btw, as a rule. One indeed.

Comment

You can disable the displaying of smilies in your profile, you know. And it's three, btw, as a rule. One indeed.

Some people are never happy.

Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Oh, and any chance you could turn BBCode back on for signatures? Pretty please???
                    I'd vote for that to, if bandwidth allows. Fun sigs make the place more interesting.
                    I'm with Matt, it's a pain in the arse trying to read round peoples sig images, tis OK for a while then gets to be a pain in the arse. Maybe a longer txt limit so you can do a little more with them, but still only 2 or 3 lines.

Those that really want to post a gratuitous pic of little or no relevance on every post still can, they just have to put in the effort on each an every post, lazy feckers!

You're just a miserable fecker too!
                    There ya go, saved ya sayin it.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

As said , where have the vehicle details gone ? I like to brag about all the crap I own .
                      Good to know when answering peeps questions related to their vehicle . Yes , I am to lazy to look in their profile .
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

can someone send me a box of I Spell......................... ..........cos I Can't
                        btw I think truck details are a good idea - how many times has someone had to say 'put your details up so we can help you' - isnt there a way to make it mandatory? or if not, I say no details ...no help!
                        see I can be bolshy like Matt too!
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                          can someone send me a box of I Spell......................... ..........cos I Can't

http://www.iespell.com/download.php I started using this after being corrected by the forums Wikipedia equivalant to the shiny club

Comment

I like the way the images and link popups don't mess with IE scripts blocking thing anymore. Thats good, really good.

No easily read vehicle details and sig entertainment is bad.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                              I started using this after being corrected by the forums Wikipedia equivalant to the shiny club

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X