Prospective Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospective Owner

Thanks Guys for the info on difference between SSR X's and G's and the MPG figures. To justify a second guzzler in the family the subject of 'Veg' naturally reared its head ! Taking the cost saving even further. Has anybody out there read the info on http://www.dieselsecret.com perhaps more to the point has anybody tried it ? Too good to be true I expect.
    Look forward to your thoughts with interest !

STEBBO47

Originally posted by STEBBO47
    Thanks Guys for the info on difference between SSR X's and G's and the MPG figures. To justify a second guzzler in the family the subject of 'Veg' naturally reared its head ! Taking the cost saving even further. Has anybody out there read the info on http://www.dieselsecret.com perhaps more to the point has anybody tried it ? Too good to be true I expect.
    Look forward to your thoughts with interest !

STEBBO47
    Looks like a mixture of biodiesel and snake oil, I'd be wary

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

As regards your question about model designations, "G" should have Recaro seats but as for the rest it depends on what the original owner in Japan ordered when new, as the list of add on's means that although a "G" is supposedly top spec and "R" or an "X" can have better options fitted that the base "G". You just need to look at what is actually fitted to the vehicle you are interested in.
      Mike G

Comment

What year dodge ram do you have mate

I fcuking LOVE them!!!!!

Comment

Hi Rod
          The Ram is year 2000 8L V10 2500, thats why I'm looking for the cheapest way to run a Surf as its replacing a diesel Passat

Cheers

Harry

Comment

Originally posted by STEBBO47 View Post
            Hi Rod
            The Ram is year 2000 8L V10 2500, thats why I'm looking for the cheapest way to run a Surf as its replacing a diesel Passat

Cheers

Harry

2nd gen Rams are my fav!! awwweesome choice mate!!!

Comment

Working...
            X