February TOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February TOR

Any of you recognise where the pic on bottom right of page 37 was taken?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

I'd stand a better chance if i could find the damn magazine
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Wheres my copy!!!!!! L was supposed to renew my Subs for xmas!!!!!

You'll have to scan the pic.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i don't got february's yet it don't come out in the shops til friday

I been trying to work out what pic your talkin about on p.37 of january's issue and thinkin i ain't seen none of them on here, don't recognise anywhere.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          i don't got february's yet it don't come out in the shops til friday

I been trying to work out what pic your talkin about on p.37 of january's issue and thinkin i ain't seen none of them on here, don't recognise anywhere.
          I dont got yet? I DONT GOT YET????????
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

down calm charlie,down calm
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              I dont got yet? I DONT GOT YET????????
              Sorry Charlie, one should have said:
              One does not yet possess a copy of the February issue of Total Off Road magazine, due to the fact that one is currently not a subscriber and therefore does not have the priveledge of recieving it before it goes on sale in newsagents and other such stores this Friday.
              Or something along them lines anyways
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Sorry Charlie, one should have said:

One does not yet possess a copy of the February issue of Total Off Road magazine, due to the fact that one is currently not a subscriber and therefore does not have the privilege of receiving it before it goes on sale in newsagents and other such stores this Friday.
                Or something along them lines anyways
                Well it's getting better.....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Thats cos it's February's issue, as it says in the title of the thread. Trev?

Mine's a subscription so I get to see it before you

For those who are wondering, it's the 'bombhole' on Strata Florida, and its flowing with water as it was when 'the big wales' trip drove it in October.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Thats cos it's February's issue, as it says in the title of the thread. Trev?

Mine's a subscription so I get to see it before you

For those who are wondering, it's the 'bombhole' on Strata Florida, and its flowing with water as it was when 'the big wales' trip drove it in October.

do hope we get to go there again in may,....cos five minutes ago i spent 36 quid online getting a tor yearly subscription !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

That's ruined tonight, was going to lay in bed reading it - savouring each page and then play a guessing game then go "ohh ohh - I've driven through that" - now you've blown that surprise......
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        [/SIZE]

do hope we get to go there again in may,....cos five minutes ago i spent 36 quid online getting a tor yearly subscription !!
                        You shoulda said, there's leaflets in it each month offering discount subscriptions for the first 6 months, they had the £9 for 6 months offer on again in the January issue, so that'll probly be on for a couple of months then it'll go back to £12.99 for 6 months.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

I'd stand a better chance if i could find the damn magazine
                          Feb's out this week and i've only just managed to get a copy of January's issue

Looks like i'll deffo have to sort a subscription out soon

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                            You shoulda said, there's leaflets in it each month offering discount subscriptions for the first 6 months, they had the £9 for 6 months offer on again in the January issue, so that'll probly be on for a couple of months then it'll go back to £12.99 for 6 months.
                            keep an eye on the flyers as i got the subscription with a full sub to planet 4x4 for nowt
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                              keep an eye on the flyers as i got the subscription with a full sub to planet 4x4 for nowt
                              isn't that the shiney club magazine? or worse still the range rover sport owners one?
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X