Uprated torsion bars.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    got them bj spacers and i have not touched the torsion bars at all,it sits at the same height all the way around,with lc springs on the back

no heavy bumper or winch yet eh gra ??
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

got them bj spacers and i have not touched the torsion bars at all,it sits at the same height all the way around,with lc springs on the back
      As above. But i also have 1 inch diff spacers too.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        no heavy bumper or winch yet eh gra ??
        no dave,

my ALLOY bumper is lighter than say....the stock plastic silver one sat in my garage !!

unfortunately there has been a bit of a mix up and the winch plate has yet to leave australia !!

its due to take off next week and do an overnighter in dubai before arriving !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

no dave,

my ALLOY bumper is lighter than say....the stock plastic silver one sat in my garage !!

unfortunately there has been a bit of a mix up and the winch plate has yet to leave australia !!

its due to take off next week and do an overnighter in dubai before arriving !!

lol wow your alloy bumper must be really light you say its lighter than a stock one , does it take up more room though ??
          hope your winch plate enjoys its stopover in dubai
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
            As above. But i also have 1 inch diff spacers too.
            no diff spacers for me,

i have manual hubs ,so the half shafts aint turning till they are engaged,it saved the cv boot wear and kept the diff higher,there are so many permutations though arn't there !!

mind all thats irrelevant as its at the auto box surgeon as we speak,having open heart surgery,its a tense,tense time (new torque converter required)
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X