• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the old logo though mate isnt it?
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Its the only one I can find a big image of on t'internet.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Andy - send them an email from their website and ask for a hi res image (tell them what you want it for and I'll bet they will be more than happy)
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

andy i will have a word with linda the lady little sioux n forum helped just before xmas to see if she got any upto date images for you if you like?

Comment

Andy - could you make up some stickers like the one on the front of the 2 door in this pic - all in silver, I think aerial font - large letters are 6x4cm, uppercase on the other letters are 3.5x3.5cm and lowercase are 3x2cm. Could you also do a white number 8 in the same font, and it needs to be 3.5x2.5cm - this is to replace the number 7 from 2007 on the 2 door as we are going to get some publicity pics done with both trucks nearer to the event.

Let me know what to pay you for materials....TIA

Comment

Yeah, no worries on those mate. Will sort them this weekend.

Comment

TOR have agreed to put a few lines into the March edition, with the web site address too - so we will have national coverage!!!!

Just in case you haven't seen it - the place to send your money is...........

www.justgiving.com/mac4x4_support

Comment

We need to send them a few pics from our days out. I note loads of clubs do.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    We need to send them a few pics from our days out. I note loads of clubs do.
                    Yes - can you send me some (that might have me in them too - oddly, I don't have any with me in them) and I'll put a montage together and send it to TOR and some copy too - and see if we can get a bit of a spread about it.

Comment

Just doing the stickers now. Doing three sets so you can do the sides or the back as well. Call it a donation.

Do you need them V soon or will it do the weekend after next?

Comment

Just doing the stickers now. Doing three sets so you can do the sides or the back as well. Call it a donation.

Do you need them V soon or will it do the weekend after next?
                        You're a star mate - I'll pick them up when I see you next weekend.....

I still haven't had time / dry weather to put the other stickers on yet!!

Comment

In my 'up at 5:30am this morning' mind, NEXT weekend starts on Friday 25th, you're coming up the following weekend aren't you?

Comment

In my 'up at 5:30am this morning' mind, NEXT weekend starts on Friday 25th, you're coming up the following weekend aren't you?
                            Friday 25th is this weekend, the one we just had, was last weekend - see how easy it is to get dates mixed up!!

I will be coming up 2nd Feb, next weekend, not this weekend....the 25th....

Comment

No - it's the 9th there all coming to you
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                                No - it's the 9th there all coming to you
                                Hang on, that's right, but you're all coming down here for the 9th......remember, curry and beer in Leamington.....

Comment

Working...
                                X