Mac 4x4 Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac 4x4 Sponsorship

Hi Everyone - some of you may know I'm going to be attending this years Macmillan UK 4x4 Challenge as a support vehicle. I'm just waiting for confirmation from Selwyn Kendrick on requirements and I'll let you know - then see how many more of you want to join. Will has already offered his support - and if Skull is up to it, then we have two trucks!

I've set up a site

http://www.justgiving.com/mac4x4_support

So hope to see as many of your names on it as possible, but don't forget, when you see the links for everyone else (who is actually competing in the event) log into their sites and give them some money too.

You have until March - so plenty of time to scrape some money together!

Thanks in advance for your generosity!

Andrew.
    Last edited by jotto; 14 January 2008, 18:34.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Andy, it might be a good time to raffle / auction my mum's offroading related watercolours. All proceeds to the MAC. Let me know if you have any thoughts.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Andy, it might be a good time to raffle / auction my mum's offroading related watercolours. All proceeds to the MAC. Let me know if you have any thoughts.
      do it mate!

The sooner we start raising, the better the chances we have of raising more!!!!!!!!

Comment

what do you need to do as a support vehical? I remember seeing them but maybe you have more info?
        I couldnt enter this year as all the places went but I might be interested in supporting.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I'm waiting for Selwyn to get back to me and I'll let you know - would be cool to have you along too.....

Comment

yeah please mate.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Any news yet m8. I read the mac web page last night, sounds like id rather be in the event rather than follow on the sideline.

Comment

For anyone that was hoping to do the Mac but missed out, there may still be spaces on http://www.4x4onexmoor.co.uk/index.html or they may want support vehicles for this one too. By the looks of the gallery they need a few more non-LR vehicles to even out the balance.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

I'm gonna produce fifty stickers along the line of 'I'm supporting the Macmillan Nurses' and flog em on here for a fiver each, with all of the cash going to the charity. Should make £250 if you're up for it.

When I've done the design, I'll post it up, and when you pay your fiver to the just giving account I'll send your sticker.

Watch this space.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    I'm gonna produce fifty stickers along the line of 'I'm supporting the Macmillan Nurses' and flog em on here for a fiver each, with all of the cash going to the charity. Should make £250 if you're up for it.

When I've done the design, I'll post it up, and when you pay your fiver to the just giving account I'll send your sticker.

Watch this space.
                    Awesome idea mate! I'll be up for one of those!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                      Awesome idea mate! I'll be up for one of those!

I'll take two!

And - once you've got the design, I'll post it up at work and see if I can get some more support!

Comment

Will have a play tonight and see what I can come up with.

Comment

I nicked most of it, but its a nice simple graphic. I'll do it as its shown here, on a white background. £5 each to Mudsurfer's 'just giving' account.

Let me know when you've paid your fiver and I'll send your sticker.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

BUMP!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X