So Excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Excited

Cant wait for next weekend going to pick up the new bike feel like a child at cristmas again.The other good news is that i am keeping the surf even though i will be skint for a month or so untill i get my payrise but worth it i think.The bike is like marmite you either love it or hate it
    Attached Files
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

I love marmite, And the Bike!!!!!
    think i'd prefer it in black tho'
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

i ant a ktm super duke!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
        i ant a ktm super duke!
        Huh?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
          Cant wait for next weekend going to pick up the new bike feel like a child at cristmas again.The other good news is that i am keeping the surf even though i will be skint for a month or so untill i get my payrise but worth it i think.The bike is like marmite you either love it or hate it
          Good call on the Surf mate. You could always lay it up for a few months until your finances improve, if you sell it you'll just want another and then you'd have to find the money for that!

Surfs are like a chinese meal, once you've finished with one you want another half an hour later!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

My last bike was a GSXR 750 but I was 33yr now I'm 40 that bike has more appeal than the sports bikes looks like it could be great fun on a quick thrash and good for a long trip

Nice one mate enjoy
            Brian

Comment

Working...
            X