Auto Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Box

my 4wd driver lever is different to all the ones ive seen in pictures its has L4-N-H ive not made 4wd come up on dash yet ,like my pickup did .but if you put it in n its at/p and wont move any ideas....
    barwellbomberz

What does it look like? The lever in the V6 is different too, don't know why. Is there a button on the side of it that you press to get 4wd?

Comment

Originally posted by mikhenson@hotmail.com
      my 4wd driver lever is different to all the ones ive seen in pictures its has L4-N-H ive not made 4wd come up on dash yet ,like my pickup did .but if you put it in n its at/p and wont move any ideas....
      you would normally run it in 4h (or h in your case) there should be a button on the side of the lever bulb,that you press for 4wd,but dont do this unless you are off the road as it may result in transmission wind up.
      you would use 4l for real heavy ,muddy and steep off roading.just place the main gear selecter in neutral and move the transfer lever to 4l,again not on normal roads.the reason for this is that we have no centre diffs on surfs this age,and damage can be done if the wheels cannot "slip"
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Stop, apply handbrake, set gear lever to neutral, push hi/lo lever to desired location I.E hi or lo, place gear lever to d, 2 or 1 and hey presto. If u selected lo, u will now be in lo ratio 4wd. And in hi, be in hi ratio 2wd unless u press the 4wd button on the gear lever.

Comment

4wd

its does have a 4wd button ,whats n for cant see the point of it ??
          barwellbomberz

Comment

Originally posted by mikhenson@hotmail.com
            its does have a 4wd button ,whats n for
            Take a wild guess

Comment

Working...
            X