Any jokers about ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any jokers about ??

I havnt been on here very often as ive sold my surf due to the miles i do and the price of fuel So i am now the sad non owner of a surf, And sods law That i had just sold it before xmas and then we go and get snow. Just my luck..
    Anyway, On 1 or 2 of the other forums i go on we have seen a big rise in idiots who post and try to stir things and try to get reactions of people. Im just wondering if you have had anything like that over the last few weeks or so ??
    If you havnt my advise would be (if you do get any) Either delete there posts or simply ignor there posts/coments, As one of my forums has started to loose long term members through these fools and i cant belive the red mist they have left behind...
    All the best to you all..
    Keep surfing, Adam (v8 jeep)

It has happened here, not in the last few weeks though. We seem to have pulled through unscathed as far as i'm aware from the last one (billy). I think we have a slight advantage in having a massive membership, and a fairly high active membership. I would say we probably have two or three times the daily post count of many owners forums, and i think that must help.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

we're a team and pull through together

i dont think we have any hot heads on here that would retaliate with abusive typing. most would laugh it off or take it out on the keyboard.
      you should see my keyboard LOL
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by v8 jeep
        I havnt been on here very often as ive sold my surf due to the miles i do and the price of fuel So i am now the sad non owner of a surf, And sods law That i had just sold it before xmas and then we go and get snow. Just my luck..
        Anyway, On 1 or 2 of the other forums i go on we have seen a big rise in idiots who post and try to stir things and try to get reactions of people. Im just wondering if you have had anything like that over the last few weeks or so ??
        If you havnt my advise would be (if you do get any) Either delete there posts or simply ignor there posts/coments, As one of my forums has started to loose long term members through these fools and i cant belive the red mist they have left behind...
        All the best to you all..
        Keep surfing, Adam (v8 jeep)
        How Dare you come on here spouting on and you dont even own a surf ( only joking) I left my surf in Ireland so realisticley im not a surf owner either!

Comment

Thing is we don't have just ya average Forum Here....
          We're well above that !!
          Probably the Best Forum on Earth !! (sorry for the pun)

There's always a Payback .... Ya never see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think we,re all idiots ( except me of course )on here, so Im sure that helps.

But seriously any troll is usually quickly spotted, and though someone will always just have to react, theres enough others to eventually make them see sense. DONT FEED THE TROLLS, they soon go away hungry to some other forum

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel
              Thing is we don't have just ya average Forum Here....
              We're well above that !!
              Probably the Best Forum on Earth !! (sorry for the pun)

There's always a Payback .... Ya never see it Comin !!!!
              see someones had their ID changed!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                see someones had their ID changed!
                Well spotted that man !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see em Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

yep me
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                    yep me
                    Lol, trust me to walk straight into that one..

Mick, Dont be like that Its bad enough being without a surf but to be reminded again is just toooo much.. You will know what i mean at the moment if your surfless too..

Comment

You will know what i mean at the moment if your surfless too..[/QUOTE]

Oh surfless !!!! somebody call .... oh, I changed me Username

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                      X