Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where have you been caught....

"In The Act"

OK, just for fun, whats the funniest place you've been caught doing "naughties?"

I was caught with the future missus in the back of a Vauxhall Victor many moons ago...parked up in a field, middle of the night....by a rescue helicopter with a VERY bright light....he nearly landed to get a better look

So come on, dont be shy.
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Originally posted by meooo
    "In The Act"

OK, just for fun, whats the funniest place you've been caught doing "naughties?"

I was caught with the future missus in the back of a Vauxhall Victor many moons ago...parked up in a field, middle of the night....by a rescue helicopter with a VERY bright light....he nearly landed to get a better look

So come on, dont be shy.
    LOL were all propper brittish people here. lights are off, and clothes are on. and it only happens to stop extinction! and its hated!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

the funniest place i was court doing it was up the exess bum

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        LOL were all propper brittish people here. lights are off, and clothes are on. and it only happens to stop extinction! and its hated!
        I thought that was just the women I meet...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by meooo
          "In The Act"

So come on, dont be shy.
          You have the favourites bar mixed up this is the Surf forum your Dogging tab must be in the same folder.
          Brian

Comment

I really dont now what to think off this thread, do i answear it as a bit off fun or ignore it like the good mother and wife i should be.

Comment

I was caught being very very naughty in a cupboard....I'd picked out all the choccy biscuits and eaten them, every last one, now that's naughty!

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                I really dont now what to think off this thread, do i answear it as a bit off fun or ignore it like the good mother and wife i should be.
                u shud answer!!

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                  I was caught being very very naughty in a cupboard....I'd picked out all the choccy biscuits and eaten them, every last one, now that's naughty!

Jacqueline

Comment

Mitsy, see Yoshies reply, I think hes got it spot on, everybody likes a laugh, a bit of fun, a bit of nudge nudge wink wink, but it still is a family forum and there is such a thing as TOO MUCH information and theres already been a reply with WAY TOO MUCH information. Ignore it. The thread is inappropriate

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                      Mitsy, see Yoshies reply, I think hes got it spot on, everybody likes a laugh, a bit of fun, a bit of nudge nudge wink wink, but it still is a family forum and there is such a thing as TOO MUCH information and theres already been a reply with WAY TOO MUCH information. Ignore it. The thread is inappropriate

Bogus
                      I dont take life that serious i was just debating weather to answear. I know its only a bit of fun mate dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

Bogus
                        lighten up??

Comment

I spent ages trying to work out what an excess bum was.

Anyway, I try not to get up to such things anywhere where I would get 'caught'. Isn't that the idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                            I spent ages trying to work out what an excess bum was.

Anyway, I try not to get up to such things anywhere where I would get 'caught'. Isn't that the idea?
                            no fun in that

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                              no fun in that
                              You're doing it wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X