Kumho or BFG (big friendly giant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumho or BFG (big friendly giant)

i noticed dublins truck today and i was looking at the exact same wheels last week just out of interest. but i could only find 5 stud pattern and only imagined them on a muscle car.

anyway, if i was going to get a decent alloy wheel, this would be okay for off roading wouldnt it? i havnt caused any damage to my current alloys.

the tyres would be 32 or 33" if all goes to plan.
    im not sure how i feel about the kumhos tread pattern going round the edge of the tyre though..
    http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=11&cid=562
    are these sidewalls any good?
    once i have the tyres on, i probably wont be able to change them often, so i dont want punctures or excessive wear :/

is kumho better than bfg at this?

ive got the bf goodrich A/T's right now which are just short of 31" (apparently) and ive done all sorts with these and they arent wearing down!

any good advice mucho appreaciado
    Tataa
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

when i get my 33's id like to get BFG A/T as they wear great as i had some in
    31inch and found them great thats why id want them in 33 as i dont do
    great deal of off roading, but no doubt when the time comes i'll buy the
    kumhos as its the cost to me that helps me make my mind up!

all depends on what your doin with them as in how much off roading you going to do

Comment

not a great deal off road tbh.
      my nan lives in leeds, and i like driving all over. the all terrains i have now are good, and ive had no problem with them. ive done a few burnouts and the wear on the rear is not noticeably different to that on the front
      i think i would like to get the same again, but just bigger to get a bit more ground clearance and make the truck look bit more beefy
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X