Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker

Who on here plays?

I've not played on-line for a couple of years, but there may be somewhere we can set up a regular on-line game.

Any takers?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

I'd be up for a few fun games, but won't get involved in cash games at all now though. Not sure which you meant but so long as it's free and fun i'll join in.

I've got one set up on the on the computer still i think, but i can't remember which one it is, got a feeling you can set that up so whoever opens the table has to allow you to join the game or can put a password on the table so that could work.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

i could be up for that, depends if were talking cash or just for fun

Comment

I play used to every day on a number of sites now only 10 or 15hr a week pays for the holidays. 2006 poker bought me a Surf and a Plasma tv and paid xmas for kiddes last two years I love online poker its like a personal ATM lol. I run a league every Thur night at 7.45pm £10 a week final table every 10 weeks last prize pool for 10 weeks was £1730 I own a pub as a side line if you want to play me or Alan can pick you up.

Edit ps NEW league starts tonight Thu 10th pm me if you fancy it
        Last edited by yoshie; 10 January 2008, 03:55.
        Brian

Comment

Play a little texas hold em .......but never played online
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Yeah play as well
            Poker stars site there is a facility to play free on there. FInd an empty table and we can all sit a it. Unless anyone got some other free places to play.

Used to play on Ladbrokes but got fed up with the out an out fish gamblers on there. My best win was £3500, 1800 people started in the tournament. Got knocked out in 5th place, had AA all in and some dick called me with 10 2 and hit house, was gutted 5 hours play to get beat with a call like that.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

i play now n then at pokerstars. only for fun though, only way i think is on yahoo to set up own tables?
              Last edited by pirate-storm; 10 January 2008, 09:22.

Comment

Yep, I meant for fun. I'll have a look round and see what's available.

Koi, all in with a 10, 2, must have thought he was Doyle Brunson. That's why I don't play online any more. That said, there are still idiots like that in live games, totally spoils the game.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Andy you fancy playing the league tonight?
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                    Yeah play as well
                    Poker stars site there is a facility to play free on there. FInd an empty table and we can all sit a it. Unless anyone got some other free places to play
                    PartyPoker used to allow you to set up private tables and name them we could pick a time night set up the table and post name on here

We then have the Surf trny or the like. Think we would need to play for a £1 a skull plus 10p rake to get the private table facility.

If enough fancy it we can all donwload the software and have a laugh
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach
                      Yep, I meant for fun. I'll have a look round and see what's available.

Koi, all in with a 10, 2, must have thought he was Doyle Brunson. That's why I don't play online any more. That said, there are still idiots like that in live games, totally spoils the game.
                      Yeah Doyle won two worlds with 10 2, but with me going all in with 78,000 chips on final table with $20,000 for first place and only five of us left its a call of an idiot.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

He has hit the wrong button for sure and got very very lucky you don't wade through that many players to do something that mad with 5 left.

Ive seen it done a couple times sitting for hours one eye on tv easy to click mouse by mistake over the call instead of fold.

So who is up for the forum trny????????
                        Brian

Comment

As said i'll play freeplay, but not getting involved in money games at all. Seems like there's a little interest though, so there's no reason there couldn't be both freeplay and cash tables if that's what people want. Then you choose whether to join the cash tables when there open or just stick to freeplay ones.

Its the partypoker.net software i've got set up on here, have to have a look into any that allow private tables on freeplay.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Working...
                          X