alreet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i also ask you lot of 4x4 heads,

how much is surf liek this worth ( 1991 hilux surf SSR LTD 2.4TD jap import) ?

Comment

priceless
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by saker
        this is all i have for now

Lovely surf mate but someone should of told you to buy a black one they go better.

Comment

Originally posted by saker
          sunderland mate as said above, i see your from country dhuram do you know any green lanes local or some where to just test my hilux ?
          Sorry mate should of read the posts propely
          Im only new hear myself ask copycat if he knows anywhere to test your truck and have a bit of fun.

Nice truck and the best colour

cheers
          Mick
          Last edited by nocatmcm; 10 January 2008, 19:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
            Any more details of the site mate. Name, location etc? Also is it a pay to play or free?

Hi Mate Hows it going

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28
              hi mate
              theres a canny little site at herrington?
              i go out with the 4x4uk.org lads lots of locals
              Id be interseted to

cheers
              Mick

Comment

Originally posted by nocatmcm
                Hi Mate Hows it going
                Still running fine mate. Just put a roof bar and lights on, not wired up yet as weather too cold! Hope spoofer comes back with some details regarding the site at Herrington, depends on how rough the terrain is though. Would much prefer some green laning but just don't know where to find such things!

Weardale quarry is still open for off roading days so may give it a go a bit later in the year, would be good if a few of us 'locals' could make it for a good day out. May try and arrange something later on.

Still getting veggie from Lidls at 56p a litre?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Still running fine mate. Just put a roof bar and lights on, not wired up yet as weather too cold! Hope spoofer comes back with some details regarding the site at Herrington, depends on how rough the terrain is though. Would much prefer some green laning but just don't know where to find such things!

Weardale quarry is still open for off roading days so may give it a go a bit later in the year, would be good if a few of us 'locals' could make it for a good day out. May try and arrange something later on.

Still getting veggie from Lidls at 56p a litre?

Just bought memory map software so as soon as i can sort out some green lanes ill give you a shout.
                  Ive stoped useing veggie for the moment as my pump started leaking, so ive ordered a new seal kit just got to fit it.

Comment

Great! If you find any green laning stuff just give me a shout mate. (Nowhere that I'd scratch my truck at mind, I've got my Shiny Club membership to think about ).

Comment

Great! If you find any green laning stuff just give me a shout mate. (Nowhere that I'd scratch my truck at mind, I've got my Shiny Club membership to think about ).

Ok Mate

Comment

alreeeeeeeeeet

Comment

Hello, good evening, and welcome!

Where's good to go in the North East then??? I wouldn't mind a trip up there, maybe go up to Edinburgh way, and back down - hmmmm Edinburgh......
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                            alreeeeeeeeeet
                            Ah, I see you may find the term confusing, my dear fellow. Alreeet is a local coloquial term for, ' Good evening chaps, how are you?"

Comment

Ah, I see you may find the term confusing, my dear fellow. Alreeet is a local coloquial term for, ' Good evening chaps, how are you?"

i nah wat ya meeen like........calm down calm doen lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X