3" Body Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antshiel
    You're right you know, but i need some anyway cos my angles are a little to steep for my liking due to the suspension lift, so they stay on the list for now.
    I'm planning a wee lift too, but being a skinflint, I want to make my own dif drop thingies. Anyone got a drawing of them?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/DiffDrop.shtml Here ya go skinflint!
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

How about, to get over the fuel filler thing, you raise the tank up? Im not sure what its like ona 3rd gen.. but i HATE the damn thing on the 2nd gen, Ruins it.

It would be perfect if it wasnt for the bl**dy tank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          How about, to get over the fuel filler thing, you raise the tank up? Im not sure what its like ona 3rd gen.. but i HATE the damn thing on the 2nd gen, Ruins it.

It would be perfect if it wasnt for the bl**dy tank!!!
          Mmmmmmm, probabely just rob a cusion from the lounge when the misses aint lookin.

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
            TY

That 4crawler site is kinda wierd? Tries to sell stuff then tells or shows you how to make it yourself. Not the best business model, but I'll take the info

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach
              TY

That 4crawler site is kinda wierd? Tries to sell stuff then tells or shows you how to make it yourself. Not the best business model, but I'll take the info
              Thats because Roger Brown, like myself isn't in it for the cash, its nice to help people.

This place wouldn't be much good if everytime someone had a problem with their truck I just said "bring your truck here and give me money!"

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                Think I'd go up a bolt size too. Are they M10 or M12? I'd deffo go up a size to reduce the stress a bit.

Send me a pair of shocks Tony? Will do them when the weather gets better and I do the spacers as well...
                Probably worth going up a bolt size even for the 2" lift- M12 is a sensible mininmum.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                  Probably worth going up a bolt size even for the 2" lift- M12 is a sensible mininmum.

S'wot I did!

Comment

Would one of those quick shifters on the transfer box mean that the shell wouldn't need trimming on a 2" lift??

I have noticed them before on that site.. not seen them mentioned before here though!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
                      Would one of those quick shifters on the transfer box mean that the shell wouldn't need trimming on a 2" lift??

I have noticed them before on that site.. not seen them mentioned before here though!
                      Yeah, they are great, but £££'s verses a quick cut with a saw and you know how most are about £'s here...

Does improve the shifter 'feel' lots though.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Thats because Roger Brown, like myself isn't in it for the cash, its nice to help people.

This place wouldn't be much good if everytime someone had a problem with their truck I just said "bring your truck here and give me money!"

dont know what me n half the forum would do without you tony

Comment

Fair point; I thought it was a business, didn't realise it was an enthusiast.

Comment

Can I have those TJMs for nowt then Tone?
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              Can I have those TJMs for nowt then Tone?

I ment we're not trying make a forture!!! But I'm also not interested in LOSING money!!!!

Comment

I ment we're not trying make a forture!!! But I'm also not interested in LOSING money!!!!

Nor me, it just happens everytime i go to Basingstoke!!

Comment

Working...
                                X