Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Version ??

Hi fellas and lasses,

Anyone remember me?, probably not.....lol. We've been really busy with a refurb project, and just don't seem to get the time to be online anymore

Can anyone tell me, what the newest version of surf is available to import at the moment with regards to SVA?.....i.e model reports?.

...and what would be the equivalent to the old ssr-g intercooler model. I've seen RZN....., VZN..... etc.....

Did the intercoolers stop after a certain time, cos having been used to one, its gonna be hard to go without.

In other words if I could get a 2000 ssr-g 3.0 intercooler that would be ideal, but alternatively what are the newer options.

thanks for any info............and hello again

As you are probably aware from this..............the ssr-g 3.0 intercooler will be up for sale.

Fieldsy

Welcome back Fieldsy. I don't get on here as much as I used to. Can't answer your question. I gave up looking at things I can't afford ages ago LOL!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hello again, I remember the name so i'm sure some of the old timers might remember you

can't really help with the SVA stuff, except to say that there are 4th gens about and there are a few in this country.

If i remember rightly there was a 2001 model in the for sale section on here recently if this is the sort of thing your after

In fact, here it is:
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15071

It's a 2.7 petrol rather than intercooled diesel, but i would imagine the onroad performance wouldn't be dissimilar. Recently dropped the price to £8995 according to post 5
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Allright Fieldsy, still got the 'vette?

Comment

Hi to everyone, and thanks for the welcome and input.

Allright Phil? How you keeping m8?
          Hi ya bushwacker, allright m8 ??

Would you believe, after running round for a year as david hassellhoff (yeah, I know he was in a pontiac....................... .and he had hair...lol ) its being sold m8...............tomorrow infact!!!. Its just been sitting on my drive m8, and being the family man it just don't get used as much as it should . So its going m8. My teen son is gutted to say the very least...lol

keep well fella

Fieldsy
          Last edited by Fieldsy; 9 January 2008, 16:44.

Comment

In regards to the second generation Surfs, VNZ(130) refers to the 3:0 ltr V6 petrol engine.
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

2nd gens are 130, 3rd gens are 185, so they are:

2.4 2nd gen: LN130
              3.0 3nd gen: KZN130
              V6 2nd gen: VZN130

3.0 3rd gen: KZN185
              2.7 petrol 3rd gen: RZN185
              3.4 petrol 3rd gen: VZN185

I am pretty sure the chassis number on intercooler models always ends with 'H' and that they stopped making them in 98 or 99.

Comment

Thanks PDR and Sancho,

So from 2000 onwards, what would my options be?, with regards to petrol/diesel engines, as there are obviously no more intercoolers .

I'd ideally like a 3 litre or therabouts, but I have no idea what the engine numbers would be for these vehicles...............unfortu nately over the last few years I've only ever known KZN 185W lol

cheers Fieldsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                  2nd gens are 130, 3rd gens are 185, so they are:

2.4 2nd gen: LN130
                  3.0 3nd gen: KZN130
                  V6 2nd gen: VZN130

3.0 3rd gen: KZN185
                  2.7 petrol 3rd gen: RZN185
                  3.4 petrol 3rd gen: VZN185

I am pretty sure the chassis number on intercooler models always ends with 'H' and that they stopped making them in 98 or 99.
                  99, that's what mine is anyway!
                  Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Hi Fieldsy, long time no see - glad your well.
                    this is the newest one Ive seen for sale on here http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15071 recently
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Hi ya dirtydog, hope ur keeping well m8 ?

Yeah, I'd seen that one m8, but it seems to be the only 2001 in the country, cos I can't find any for sale in the UK, which would lead me to believe that there isn't a model report ready for them. If that is the case, how the hell did the one in the ad get in the country..............unless, I think there is a clause that the vehicle was owned abroad by the owner and can be brought into a european country....not quite sure on that

Fieldsy

Comment

Working...
                      X