Thank you, and good night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, and good night!

Thats it, I'm spent! if I have to type the words 'rear window' or '4wd' one more time, I'm gonna go crazy!!!!

Use the search feature, I'm going to bed! I've gotta work tomorrow, then travel home for 2 hours on the M25. Then back another 70 miles to work on thursday at 6:00am, then home again in the evening, etc, etc, you get the idea

Havn't seen Linda since 6:00am Monday morning, so I'll have better things to do than be on here tomorrow evening!

It's been great...................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Attached Files
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

There's an answer.......

Don't reply to every darn question...especially if you know it's been answered before...... people won't bother doing things for themselves if someone else will always pipe up with an answer...

Be cruel to be kind...

I always do a search first, I've got everything I need without having to bother all you clever people who put it on there for us divs...

If people searched before asking it would also mean that the upgrade about to take place giving us more space (amongst other things) will mean space for useful stuff not masses of duplications...

I enjoy this site and have found it a mine of info...thanks to all who contribute..

I hope you had a good kip...
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
      Don't reply to every darn question...especially if you know it's been answered before...... people won't bother doing things for themselves if someone else will always pipe up with an answer...

Be cruel to be kind...

I always do a search first, I've got everything I need without having to bother all you clever people who put it on there for us divs...

If people searched before asking it would also mean that the upgrade about to take place giving us more space (amongst other things) will mean space for useful stuff not masses of duplications...

I enjoy this site and have found it a mine of info...thanks to all who contribute..

Well said!!

Poor bunny hurt his ankle playing footie, and was very tired..

He is a man and thus became grumpy very easily. Naturally if he was female he'd just have come home, cleaned up, cooked dinner, done the washing and a bit of ironing, made the sarnies for lunch the next day, fed and walked the dogs, and gone to bed with no complaints!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Well said!!

Poor bunny hurt his ankle playing footie, and was very tired..

He is a man and thus became grumpy very easily. Naturally if he was female he'd just have come home, cleaned up, cooked dinner, done the washing and a bit of ironing, made the sarnies for lunch the next day, fed and walked the dogs, and gone to bed with no complaints!
        I'm sorry, don't recognise that description of a female in this house......

:ducking.....................:

Comment

Originally posted by Helen

I like you! The kip was short but sweet! back home now, dindins in tummy! Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Thats it, I'm spent! if I have to type the words 'rear window' or '4wd' one more time, I'm gonna go crazy!!!!

Use the search feature, I'm going to bed! I've gotta work tomorrow, then travel home for 2 hours on the M25. Then back another 70 miles to work on thursday at 6:00am, then home again in the evening, etc, etc, you get the idea

Havn't seen Linda since 6:00am Monday morning, so I'll have better things to do than be on here tomorrow evening!

It's been great...................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Rrrrrr poor tony, linda a lucky girl then. at risk of being told off for hi-jacking threads, wots going on with the forum? not keen on this new layout!!!!!!!!! when did this happen? and how does one use it?
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Girlie, he loves it really thats why he stays up to answers the questions, all self inflicted
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Hi Thats why l have only got 255 posts in all the time l have been on the forum to much house work for me to do. You can see who does nothing most of the peeps with over 1500 post. ONLY takeing the micky hehehe!!!
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                X