Thinking of buying a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying a new one

This is all someone else's fault, can't remember who....

Anyway, I am thinking of getting a new surf. I just get the urge from time to time.......I want a petrol 3rd gen with a manual transmission. Preferably black (sorry, my grey brethren)

I can find precisely none for sale anywhere (I'm not sure manual 3.4s exist now anyway). There are two petrol 3rd gens in the For Sale section. One is very nice and in the right colour but is auto and a bit out of my league, the other is very nice and excellent value but is auto and the second best colour.

I have tried Algy's and they are f'ing useless. I have tried ebay, autotrader etc etc.

Any ideas anyone? At the moment, I am getting quite enthusiastic about the idea of an Isuzu Vehicross......

You might have to go to Autoadvan or something like that , tell them what you want, and basically wait, and then import your own, so to speak. I looked at their auction site yesterday and there was no 3.4 manual. ( they dont appear to exist) There were however 2.7 manuals and Im sure a black one would come along.
    Youre being too picky. I think youve gone for all the rarest of options, manual, black, petrol, 3.4. Maybe its a subconcious desire to NOT have a Surf.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
      Youre being too picky. I think youve gone for all the rarest of options, manual, black, petrol, 3.4. Maybe its a subconcious desire to NOT have a Surf.

Bogus
      Never! The only problem with your theory is that I have a surf sat outside right now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        This is all someone else's fault, can't remember who....

Anyway, I am thinking of getting a new surf. I just get the urge from time to time.......I want a petrol 3rd gen with a manual transmission. Preferably black (sorry, my grey brethren)

I can find precisely none for sale anywhere (I'm not sure manual 3.4s exist now anyway). There are two petrol 3rd gens in the For Sale section. One is very nice and in the right colour but is auto and a bit out of my league, the other is very nice and excellent value but is auto and the second best colour.

I have tried Algy's and they are f'ing useless. I have tried ebay, autotrader etc etc.

Any ideas anyone? At the moment, I am getting quite enthusiastic about the idea of an Isuzu Vehicross......
        Try http://www.japanese-cars-online.co.uk/home.php and ask for Dave Rowe. Tell him Dave Anderson recommended him. He found me a beaut direct in Japan with less than 30k on the clock, albeit a 2.7 auto. I dont think the 3.4 is available as a manual.

Comment

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/

Comment

Item number: 330202725045

Sorry can't do links. Theres a nice one on flea bay but zero feedback and only 53k on the clock 93reg

(anyone know why it wont let me post a new thread)
            Last edited by Tiger; 8 January 2008, 23:17.
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger

Sorry can't do links. Theres a nice one on flea bay but zero feedback and only 53k on the clock 93reg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5045%26fvi%3D1 like this ???
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Thanks, was looking for something a little newer.

PS wanna buy a cheap V6 - save you all the engine swapping......

Comment

Wana buy a v6 3rd gen with no engine

There would be no fun without all those headaches and spanner rash
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                    cheers don't quite no what to think zero feed back and wants £100 deposit
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

cheers don't quite no what to think zero feed back and wants £100 deposit
                      I know what I think.....

That one was on a while ago and, if you look at his 'other items' you'll see he's listed it twice (one is a ludicrously overpriced classified ad)

Incidentally, your V6 and mine and this one are all 2nd gen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                        I know what I think.....

That one was on a while ago and, if you look at his 'other items' you'll see he's listed it twice (one is a ludicrously overpriced classified ad)
                        WOW NOT MANY

Incidentally, your V6 and mine and this one are all 2nd gen.

Cheers What would i know
                        chris
                        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X