money pit strikes again !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money pit strikes again !!!!

the curse of the surf strikes again .i have a small atf leak and as it turns out its from the front of the box.i took it to an auto trans man today and he has confirmed that the torque converter is leaking.its booked in next week to have the torque converter replaced (£165) and a service(free)
    total cost is going to be just under 350 quid,inc all fluids and seals etc,still could be worse
    Non intercooled nothing.

Ahhhhh the curse of the plain strikes again
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

its struck all right !!

but i think the jockeys who did the rear crank oil seal,buggered it when they had the box out
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        yeah you could put a 4x4ruseless bumper on
        spose so
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

on its way. i put a stop on having it delivered till i got back to work today.i phoned anton and he has sent it on its way today,should be here tomorrow
          fancy trying to talk nero into a bumper fitting day ?
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            on its way. i put a stop on having it delivered till i got back to work today.i phoned anton and he has sent it on its way today,should be here tomorrow
            fancy trying to talk nero into a bumper fitting day ?
            im up for it got a couple of bits that i got to fit to surf allready going down to ians to fit
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

right then,
              you give him a chinese burn and i will nick his dinner money and see what he says
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

the curse of the surf strikes again .i have a small atf leak and as it turns out its from the front of the box.i took it to an auto trans man today and he has confirmed that the torque converter is leaking.its booked in next week to have the torque converter replaced (£165) and a service(free)
                total cost is going to be just under 350 quid,inc all fluids and seals etc,still could be worse

Yep, as I did have a torque converter you could have had!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Yep, as I did have a torque converter you could have had!!!
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

well done on the price thats good .
                    i paid £250 for a converter two years back did the job myself but it was about 8/9 hours so you got a good deal ..
                    john
                    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                    X