No announcement yet.

now this is wot i call a billet grill!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sorry i like it. it does need some re-working at the bottom though to match the indicators. looks like its been bought off the shelf and screwed in.
    if you had that sort of truck then its nice.
    if not, then if you have a propper 4x4 you can pull up and get the grill out like bogus said, and so some tasty sausages and burgers for the friends.

think they were going for the dodge charger look, but in steel

http://ragtoproad.com/cars/70charger/70chrgr5.JPG
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      im sorry i like it. it does need some re-working at the bottom though to match the indicators. looks like its been bought off the shelf and screwed in.
      if you had that sort of truck then its nice.
      if not, then if you have a propper 4x4 you can pull up and get the grill out like bogus said, and so some tasty sausages and burgers for the friends.

think they were going for the dodge charger look, but in steel

http://ragtoproad.com/cars/70charger/70chrgr5.JPG
      omg that makes 2 of us on whole site lol,i really like it,just not sure how much aggro to move headlights back to make it fit

Comment

If it means that much to you, buy yourself a pre-facelift 2.4. Headlights are already set back for you. Job done

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

i think you can get prefacelift headlights to put in your current truck?
          i see them on roughtrax website
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hmmmmmmm

Comment

They don't fit, they are just brighter replacements for preface light trucks.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If you got two could you use them when stuck in the mud like sand ladders ?
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  If you got two could you use them when stuck in the mud like sand ladders ?
                  yes but it would have to be after you ate
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    They don't fit, they are just brighter replacements for preface light trucks.

seriouslt tho,cud i fit earlier lights?or is it new front panel job??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      seriouslt tho,cud i fit earlier lights?or is it new front panel job??
                      I think there's some pretty serious sawing involved. They wouldn't be powerful enough to shine through the grille anyway. I had a pre-facelift and the lights are just diabolical.

Comment

You could always hack the cr*p outta it an just mount some spotlights behind the grille for headlamps?

Im sure theres a way around it mate,

One other thing you would need is sidelights that suit.

The prefacelift ones dont fit flush on the facelift grill... to which i was hugly disapointed!! I wanted those orange blips soooo bad

Either way, Make some up random lil brackets that hold some spotlights with the correct watt bulb in for low beam and then some others for high beam or something, It can be done. The only limit is your imagination mate!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                          You could always hack the cr*p outta it an just mount some spotlights behind the grille for headlamps?

Im sure theres a way around it mate,

One other thing you would need is sidelights that suit.

The prefacelift ones dont fit flush on the facelift grill... to which i was hugly disapointed!! I wanted those orange blips soooo bad

Either way, Make some up random lil brackets that hold some spotlights with the correct watt bulb in for low beam and then some others for high beam or something, It can be done. The only limit is your imagination mate!
                          i did have a crazy idea of bmw lights.......

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                            i did have a crazy idea of bmw lights.......

try it out mate! If it looks sh!t its not important because the grill is over them!

It cant be that expensive for a set of lights outta a scrap car!

Now if only you knew someone who had dealings with scraping cars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                              try it out mate! If it looks sh!t its not important because the grill is over them!

It cant be that expensive for a set of lights outta a scrap car!

Now if only you knew someone who had dealings with scraping cars!!!
                              i know wot u mean.........lolfound one today but n/s cracked,,not sure,i'll see wot the american bloke says first then go from there

Comment

there was a surf on the bay a while back with a BMW (318?) quad light conversion. Opinion was divided
                                =========
                                =SOLD UP!=
                                =========

Comment

Working...
                                X