brothers huh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brothers huh

the brother came back from Oz last nite and I waited till tonite to introduce him to my baby the 3 door SSR. Anyway he says he test drove one in Sydney last year. The dealer had to jump start it off the lot and the brothers missus not used to the gears stalled on the test drive...at a major intersection...he had to push it across the dual carriageway junction :sniggering: . Being 6'4" he uses this as the other excuse for not buying (by the way this was when I had not even heard of a THSurf). He bought a Subaru Forrester instead :sniggering stopped: which I reckon wasnt a bad move but if only he had got a decent one off the lot...

huh famlies! always peeing in your cornflakes!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      huh famlies! always peeing in your cornflakes!

Ditch him send him back, you can choose your mates but family........................ ..........................
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

why should being 6 4 stop him buying it? i am 6 7 and have no problems with it?
        so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Originally posted by surffreak
          why should being 6 4 stop him buying it? i am 6 7 and have no problems with it?
          kinda wanted someone to say that - now I'll get him to drive mine and see that theres more to these than he realised on his first and bad experience in Sydney. didnt want him to get in and find his knees in his face and have him criticizing my baby

Comment

If someone criticised my baby, it might not be just his knees in his face!!
            John
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
            X