yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Cinema System Recommendations Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i tried to be sensible when i give my offering but it still come to £450 !
    the alpha 10 amp was the only offering from alpha that won a group test when i used to read up on it, every other arcam amp used to be beaten in tests.
    my top system was a krell 300i amp,audiolab 800cd and some spendor bbc monitors which cost £2000 alone second hand !, the sound quality was amazing.
    but i have now sold the lot as im not really that interested in it anymore, id rather have a surf with a 5" lift and huge tyres !
    Last edited by newbie2; 6 January 2008, 01:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
      Thats the one i have been looking at in amazon....read the customer reviews...
      Read loads of reviews mate. Some good some not so good. Eventually decided to take the advice of professional reviewers who said the initial standard picture quality was below par but by tweaking the settings they achieved an excellent picture for a set in this price range.

I think a lot of customer reviews are based on them simply turning the set on and leaving it at that. Just like the Surf, a little tweak here and there and advice from the right source will bring untold benifits.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Try this I use this with my xbox tv and dvd great results and over a £100
        cheaper than buying from pioneer.

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?sear...o.x=27&go.y=13

Comment

Working...
        X